** disregard - problem solved **

So two days ago my phone began to lag a bit while replying to a BBM from the hub. The message sent and showed as delivered but I know my gf did not receive it. So I opened the full Bbm app to see if I would have better luck as the hub seemed glitchy. Once in Bbm the whole app froze up then Bbm closed. When I reopened it it gave me the message that "Bbm could not connect to the server" (even though I had the BlackBerry logo top right of my homescreen showing the connection). When it finally re initialized it re logged me into Bbm with my BlackBerry id but all my chats had been erased, groups had to be rejoined and all my BBM sticker purchases are now gone.. is there a way to get them back? Are they not tied to your BlackBerry id once purchased? I wanted to support BlackBerry and their sticker initiative but I'm not going to spend the money to repurchase all of those packs.. any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 02:31 PM
    So two days ago my phone began to lag a bit while replying to a BBM from the hub. The message sent and showed as delivered but I know my gf did not receive it. So I opened the full Bbm app to see if I would have better luck as the hub seemed glitchy. Once in Bbm the whole app froze up then Bbm closed. When I reopened it it gave me the message that "Bbm could not connect to the server" (even though I had the BlackBerry logo top right of my homescreen showing the connection). When it finally re initialized it re logged me into Bbm with my BlackBerry id but all my chats had been erased, groups had to be rejoined and all my BBM sticker purchases are now gone.. is there a way to get them back? Are they not tied to your BlackBerry id once purchased? I wanted to support BlackBerry and their sticker initiative but I'm not going to spend the money to repurchase all of those packs.. any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    Try hitting the restore option the store menu options.
    barryb20 likes this.
    05-22-14 02:34 PM
    Try hitting the restore option the store menu options.
    Yes thank you, I found that solution just as you replied. thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 02:39 PM
    I GOT GOOD NEWS FOR EVERY BODY GUYS >>>> YOU CAN REBACK YOUR BBM Stickers purchases transfer if you switch to another mobile platform ? HOW ? EASY 1- GO TO YOUR NEW CELL PHONE OPEN BBM SHOP CLICK ON THE STICKERS YOU PURCHASED IT NOW CLICK ON REINSTALL IT AGAIN WOOOO HOOOO AND HERE YOU GO IT DOES COME BACK AGAIN TO UR NEW BBM. Note >>> you must use ur bbm id e-mail match that you purchased from it the stickers so you can get ur stickers back as long as you creat a new id done you have to buy from the beginning new stickers to ur new id.
    10-08-14 11:39 PM