Hey all. I highly doubt I'm the first one to notice this but I logged on my Z30 last night with my ID from migrated Emtek (when you couldn't come back).

It worked and I noticed all my purchases were available in BBWorld. I just have to figure out which ID to have in BB10 and which one for Android.
    08-21-19 08:51 AM
    Hey all. I highly doubt I'm the first one to notice this but I logged on my Z30 last night with my ID from migrated Emtek (when you couldn't come back).

It worked and I noticed all my purchases were available in BBWorld. I just have to figure out which ID to have in BB10 and which one for Android.
    BBWorld had nothing to do with BBM from Emtek or its shutdown few months ago.
    08-21-19 12:19 PM
    BBWorld had nothing to do with BBM from Emtek or its shutdown few months ago.

Guess I worded it wrong then. As long as Emtek was around I could not log back into BB10 with the transfered ID as it threw an error. Now I can. Everything purchased under my original ID I have access to again.
    08-21-19 01:16 PM
    Guess I worded it wrong then. As long as Emtek was around I could not log back into BB10 with the transfered ID as it threw an error. Now I can. Everything purchased under my original ID I have access to again.
    Strange... but glad it works for you (till the end of the year).
    08-21-19 01:17 PM