I just noticed that the latest BBM Enterprise update causes BBM messages to not show up, or for read messages to still show unread in the Hub. I'm using BBM Enterprise and Hub+Inbox on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Anyone else notice this behaviour?
    bbsmartphoneuser likes this.
    10-01-20 09:10 AM
    Yes a few have post that problem....

Might try uninstalling and reinstalling BBMe. Or may have to wait for a fix, I'd report it to the support email.
    10-01-20 02:00 PM
    10-01-20 02:02 PM
    Yes a few have post that problem....

Might try uninstalling and reinstalling BBMe. Or may have to wait for a fix, I'd report it to the support email.
    Yeah, already reported it. If I re-install, will I lose my chats?
    10-01-20 02:57 PM
    Yeah, already reported it. If I re-install, will I lose my chats?
    What chats?
    10-01-20 03:23 PM
    What chats?
    LOL. I have a few.
    10-01-20 03:24 PM
    LOL. I have a few.
    With yourself to different IDs on different BB hardware doesn't count Matt but I understand the withdrawal process....

;-D

No idea on a serious answer, but I posted just to let you know, I find your avatar hilarious
    10-01-20 04:16 PM
    I just noticed that the latest BBM Enterprise update causes BBM messages to not show up, or for read messages to still show unread in the Hub. I'm using BBM Enterprise and Hub+Inbox on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Anyone else notice this behaviour?
    I noticed that they wouldn't get marked as read if I open them within BBMe, but haven't had any not show up.
    I've also noticed this behavior with Telegram messages and WhatsApp picture messages, so if might be sort of an Inbox thing.
    10-01-20 09:37 PM
    I noticed that they wouldn't get marked as read if I open them within BBMe, but haven't had any not show up.
    I've also noticed this behavior with Telegram messages and WhatsApp picture messages, so if might be sort of an Inbox thing.
    I think it's a BBM app issue since it happened the moment I updated BBM. The two are now not talking together right.

Maybe a Hub update will help. But I find it funny that two BlackBerry apps are having the issue whereas the other apps work fine in Hub.
    10-02-20 12:27 AM
    UPDATE: STILL NOT FIXED

Just installed BBMe update (Oct 21st – v 1.12.1.12)

Problem still the same, BBMe itself works just fine as well as the BB Hub.
    However the combination of BBMe and BB Hub is the problem. Read messages are still shown unread in the BB Hub. In the BB Hub the first received BBMe message is shown as unread, also when I open and read the message. All 2nd, 3rd, etc BBMe messages are not shown in the BB Hub since the 1st message still shows as unread.

This is the 3rd BBMe update with this problem.
    3 version ago there were no problems. In the mean time we received an BB Hub update as well, however it started 3 or 4 weeks ago with an updated BBMe app.

So the problem is still here!
    On my Android phone (OP7Tpro) and on my wife’s phone, BlackBerry Motion.

BlackBerry please fix this app bug, we pay for BBMe.

To all, if you have this problem as well, post a replay, this will give BlackBerry an overview how many are affected by this bug!
    bbsmartphoneuser likes this.
    10-22-20 03:07 AM
    Same here. Just installed the latest update. Problem still persists as you described in my Note 10+
    10-22-20 04:09 AM
    UPDATE: STILL NOT FIXED
    Yes, 19 Nov 2020 problem still exists on my Key2!

Why it takes that long???
    11-19-20 10:24 AM
    Yep. Problem still here.
    11-29-20 04:14 PM
    If you have the issue, make sure to make it known in the review / comments section of the app on Google Play store. The devs do read those......eventually.
    12-05-20 06:27 PM
    If you have the issue, make sure to make it known in the review / comments section of the app on Google Play store. The devs do read those......eventually.
    More importantly through the BBMe app itself using the report a problem feature. The dev(s) will certainly review those.
    Jake2826 likes this.
    12-05-20 06:41 PM
    More importantly through the BBMe app itself using the report a problem feature. The dev(s) will certainly review those.
    LOL. Did this months ago.
    12-05-20 06:54 PM
    Are there really devs practicing active development, a dev practicing maintenance support or intern team practicing free? I truly wonder...
    12-05-20 07:06 PM
    LOL. Did this months ago.
    Same here, and again today.
    12-05-20 07:09 PM
    Are there really devs practicing active development, a dev practicing maintenance support or intern team practicing free? I truly wonder...
    I'd say probably a dev normally working on Cylance or related software, and is instructed to spend time on BBMe in their extra time, or when the complaints inbox is full...
    12-05-20 07:13 PM
    Hi, there was an app update (bbm) in meantime and my hope was it would fix the problem, but nothing ...
    I've given up hope ...
    03-15-21 08:10 AM
    I'd say probably a dev normally working on Cylance or related software, and is instructed to spend time on BBMe in their extra time, or when the complaints inbox is full...
    Hi, there was an app update (bbm) in meantime and my hope was it would fix the problem, but nothing ...
    I've given up hope ...
    I know Ben had disagreed earlier but I still think intern went on Thanksgiving break, never came back since Christmas break was just around the corner and decided to relocate to Florida and enjoy Spring break extended style...
    03-15-21 01:33 PM
    I know Ben had disagreed earlier but I still think intern went on Thanksgiving break, never came back since Christmas break was just around the corner and decided to relocate to Florida and enjoy Spring break extended style...
    There was an update to BBMe just the other week... must be working remotely in between sips.
    03-15-21 04:23 PM
    There was an update to BBMe just the other week... must be working remotely in between sips.
    LOL - you don’t sip from a funnel or when you’re shotgunning the brews here.

;-D
    03-15-21 05:31 PM