Hey guys,
    Finally switched over from my aging Classic to a Key One. BBM thought I was my daughter (presumably because I had to log in to the phone with my phone #). I ended up clearing the data from the BBM cache. Tried logging into BBM with my email (which is what my BBID is tied to), but the damned thing keeps telling me it's not a recognized address. HELP!!!!
    01-09-19 02:58 PM
    You missed the window to move your BBID back in 2017. Just create a new one.

You can currently switch to an Android, iOS or Microsoft device using your existing BBID while maintaining all your contacts; however, you can no longer switch back to your BB10 or BBOS device using the same BBID. Also, beginning September 25, 2017 you will no longer be able to switch to an Android, iOS or Microsoft device using your existing BBID. You can continue to switch between BBOS and BB10 devices seamlessly using your existing BBID after September 25, but switching to an Android, iOS or Microsoft device following this date will require that you establish a new BBID and re-invite your contacts to this new BBM Consumer account.
    https://crackberry.com/heres-what-ch...it-was-changed
    01-09-19 03:10 PM
    So I can't move over any BBM contacts? What a pain in the butt. For what it's worth, we weren't on an enterprise server, even though it was a corporate email that I sign in with.
    01-09-19 03:14 PM
    Yeah, I saw that thread, but could have sworn it said further down that it was only on Enterprise accounts, and i didn't think that's what we're using. Any quick and dirty way to copy over the BBM contacts then? Or do I have to reinvite them all?
    01-09-19 03:20 PM
    So I can't move over any BBM contacts?
    Export them using the export function. Then when logged in, import them using the import function. You'll still need to re-invite them but it's easier when you have their info there and loaded.

For what it's worth, we weren't on an enterprise server, even though it was a corporate email that I sign in with.
    Doesn't matter what you were using, process is the same. Unless you were specifically using the BBM Enterprise app.
    01-09-19 03:21 PM
    Yeah, I saw that thread, but could have sworn it said further down that it was only on Enterprise accounts, and i didn't think that's what we're using. Any quick and dirty way to copy over the BBM contacts then? Or do I have to reinvite them all?
    You can transfer them easily like so:

On your classic ;

Open BBM, go to contacts, tap on the three dots, tap export contacts and email the file to an address that is on your new phone.

On your new device;

Open BBM, tap 'me', navigate to 'contacts',tap 'import contacts', paste your contacts file here then hit 'import'.

There you go!
    01-09-19 09:13 PM