On my passport when accessing email, "Blackberry Hub" appeared in the list with all of my other inboxes and I could select an individual inbox or go to the Hub. On my Key2, it defaults to the Hub and I have an additional click to get the list of inboxes. Is there a way to go to the list of inboxes first? I have tried all sorts of settings but am having no luck. Thanks in advance.
    05-16-20 07:17 AM
    On my passport when accessing email, "Blackberry Hub" appeared in the list with all of my other inboxes and I could select an individual inbox or go to the Hub. On my Key2, it defaults to the Hub and I have an additional click to get the list of inboxes. Is there a way to go to the list of inboxes first? I have tried all sorts of settings but am having no luck. Thanks in advance.
    I don't understand.

On BB10, the hamburger is on the bottom left (or swipe right), and on Android it's at the top left.
    05-16-20 09:48 AM
    In the settings menu you can play around with creating views I think you can do it it by this method
    05-16-20 11:23 AM
    I understand, but I was hoping to change the setting so I didn't have to click it every time and it defaulted there.
    05-16-20 11:31 AM
    I have tried playing around with it with no luck. I will keep trying.
    05-16-20 11:32 AM
    Not exactly since intent of BBAndroid was to attract more Android/iOS users by not altering their familiar experience too much.
    05-16-20 04:28 PM