got in indonesia
    04-01-14 06:26 PM
    talked too soon haha. Got it. Went to app world on my pc and sent it to the z10!!
    04-01-14 06:27 PM
    Just downloaded it..and just like the last update it will not open...any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 06:34 PM
    How do I buy sponsored space for my company on BBM Channels?
    04-01-14 08:04 PM
    7 pm updated in Alberta Canada. Might be a timed roll out. If BC or the west coast of North America gets it at 8pm then my theory is correct.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 08:13 PM
    Can you send me WWE Stickers? havent got it on the latest update! PIN:7A8D1B2D Thanks!
    04-01-14 08:16 PM
    Just downloaded it..and just like the last update it will not open...any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    What OS are you on?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 08:25 PM
    Still waiting
    04-01-14 08:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 08:49 PM
    As others have reported, you cannot send stickers within a group chat. It also appears that it doesn't work if the recipient does not have the most up-to-date BBM. I would have assumed that they would be able to see the stickers, but apparently that is not the case. My friend said they just got a message that said "sticker received" but she could not see it.

Can anyone else confirm this?
    04-01-14 09:12 PM
    As others have reported, you cannot send stickers within a group chat. It also appears that it doesn't work if the recipient does not have the most up-to-date BBM. I would have assumed that they would be able to see the stickers, but apparently that is not the case. My friend said they just got a message that said "sticker received" but she could not see it.

Yes, this is how it has always worked during the Beta. They have to update to the latest BBM to view and receive stickers.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 09:17 PM

I don't know why you would assume that an old version of BBM can see something it was never designed to see.

Tell them to install the free update.
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-01-14 09:20 PM
    Both parties need the latest build.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 09:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    WHY? Why do you have a leaked OS that we all know doesn't get along with BBM?

It will NOT work at all unless you get off that OS version, besides who wants to stay on 10.2.1.176 anyway?

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-01-14 09:28 PM
    WHY? Why do you have a leaked OS that we all know doesn't get along with BBM?

It will NOT work at all unless you get off that OS version, besides who wants to stay on 10.2.1.176 anyway?

Posted via CB10
    By we all know..you assume i had known this? Anywhoo this leaked OS works for me..so updating it would be moot. And as far as not working with BBM it did work well..until the lastest updates. Not a big deal really..but thanks for letting me know its not compatible.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-01-14 09:55 PM
    Got it. Here in US
    04-01-14 09:59 PM
    By we all know..you assume i had known this? Anywhoo this leaked OS works for me..so updating it would be moot. And as far as not working with BBM it did work well..until the lastest updates. Not a big deal really..but thanks for letting me know its not compatible.

Posted via CB10
    Do you realize that you don't even have APK direct installs? The OS is leaked and old, why don't you update to the latest OS?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 10:03 PM

I would assume people who always stick with what their carrier gives them and never install a leak would not be expected to know everything about every new OS release. But for someone who had to go to the effort of researching leaks and finding them, I'd expect them to know that that OS version (10.2.1.1055 actually, 10.2.1.176 is the Software Release aka "bundle") is now far behind what most carriers have provided their customers as an official release, with very few exceptions at this point. (As fate would have it, the largest culprit I know of is AT&T in the USA - apparently your carrier - which up to this time still hasn't released anything above 10.1)

I think you will likely be pleasantly surprised at the stability and performance improvements in the later 10.2.1.xxxx releases.
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    04-01-14 10:06 PM
    I don't know why you would assume that an old version of BBM can see something it was never designed to see.

Tell them to install the free update.
    I assumed they would be able to see it because I thought a sticker is just another form of picture file. I guess that isn't the case.

I can't force anyone to update. I've asked them to, but we aren't even in the same country. Wish it updated automatically for them.
    04-01-14 10:13 PM
    I can't force anyone to update. I've asked them to, but we aren't even in the same country. Wish it updated automatically for them.
    Most devices can indeed be configured to update apps automatically, but personally I would never set my devices to do that. Too many unexpected problems can be caused by that sort of thing.

If they can figure out how to install BBM, they can surely figure out how to update it. If it's a BlackBerry that came with BBM pre-installed, they will get an update notification when a new version is available. (Though in my experience that won't likely happen on the very first day. The update notifications in my experience, understandably, don't go out until availability is complete and the first wave of "early adopters" are done downloading it.)

04-01-14 10:21 PM
    I only have 4 stickers packs... anyone else?

Attachment 260084

Posted via CB10
    Buy them all!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 10:24 PM
    Australia...nothing too.

@11pts Don't you hate that sh!t? Your girl mobile gets the update before you. I am pretty sure my partner who has an iPhone 5 is going to get the update before me, who is on BlackBerry Z10.
    Heh yeah it's just funny how a blackberry product gets pushed out quicker on other platforms than its own.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 11:28 PM
    think most of the country got the updated...Indonesia also
    04-01-14 11:29 PM
    Also, ever since updating my bbm msgs aren't going thru ?? Is there a server issue? Anyone else having the same problem ?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 11:29 PM
    Also, ever since updating my bbm msgs aren't going thru ?? Is there a server issue? Anyone else having the same problem ?

Posted via CB10
    There is definitely a server issue lately, even voice calls don't work from BlackBerry to BBMX.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 11:32 PM
108 12345