Hey guys. I need some help here. I just updated to 10.2 today using sachesi. The os is great and everything is working great. It seems instant notifications works with email, SMS and others, but not with BBM. I don't know why. I turned the option ON for instant notifications on the settings as the picture shows (last item: visualiza��es instant�neas on Portuguese = instant notifications in english), but i just can't see it working with BBM. I'm sad about it. It's a great feature of 10.2. Is there something I missing here?
    Just can't use BBM instant notifications on 10.2-img_00000388.png

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 07:19 PM
    Turn it off, have a friend send you a message. Then go from there. Might want to reboot (you know the drill - top buttom reboot) as well.
    11-21-13 07:28 PM
    Turn it off, have a friend send you a message. Then go from there. Might want to reboot (you know the drill - top buttom reboot) as well.
    You mean turn off the feature and reboot the device?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 07:34 PM
    You mean turn off the feature and reboot the device?

Posted via CB10
    Yep. Hold the top buttom untill you see the BlackBerry logo - don't tap anything on the screen, just hold it.

Then test with a friend right after the boot. Sometimes settings show as off when they are on and as on when they are off. ><
    11-21-13 07:37 PM
    Yep. Hold the top buttom untill you see the BlackBerry logo - don't tap anything on the screen, just hold it.

Then test with a friend right after the boot. Sometimes settings show as off when they are on and as on when they are off. ><
    Thanks. I will try now. Will be back in two minutes.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 07:39 PM

Sorry, but should I reboot with the feature on or off? Or it doesn't matter?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 07:41 PM
    I turned the instant notifications off and reboot the device. So, I turned on the device and instant notifications, nut apparently not showing bbm yet.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 07:57 PM
    I turned the instant notifications off and reboot the device. So, I turned on the device and instant notifications, nut apparently not showing bbm yet.
    Yeah, I should have been more clear. I was talking about BBM specifically, not the whole thing. Turn it off for BBM only (since it is the only thing with an issue), then test, then on, then test.
    11-21-13 08:07 PM
    Yeah, I should have been more clear. I was talking about BBM specifically, not the whole thing. Turn it off for BBM only (since it is the only thing with an issue), then test, then on, then test.
    Yes. Turned off for bbm, reboot, turn on and tested after. It worked for my girlfriend After that. But, she is using a Z10 too. I want to see if works in cross platforms since I have some friends on BBM with ios and android. Btw, is it supposed to work in every app? I mean the instant notifications.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 06:43 AM