I am trying to link my contacts and some of my bbm contacts wont show themselves. For instance I have 18 bbm contacts and when attempting to link contacts it says I have 10 bbm contacts. Does anybody know what I can do to fix this annoying issue
    05-28-14 02:13 PM
    Not sure I follow. Can you restate what you think your problem is?
    05-28-14 04:41 PM
    As I am linking my contacts (ex facebook,twitter,hotmail,phone number) I try and add their bbm info but it doesnt show them in my contact list as having bbm. In my bbm they are contacts. It wont let me link 8 of my contacts with the rest of their info. I manually enter the pin but my phone tells me I need to invite them to join bbm still
    05-28-14 05:00 PM
    As I am linking my contacts (ex facebook,twitter,hotmail,phone number) I try and add their bbm info but it doesnt show them in my contact list as having bbm. In my bbm they are contacts. It wont let me link 8 of my contacts with the rest of their info. I manually enter the pin but my phone tells me I need to invite them to join bbm still
    Check your contacts app. You may find another contact therein for each of the ones you're having trouble with. For example, let's say you have a contact in Contacts for "A." There may be another contact for "A" that your device has obtained from the cloud somewhere in your Contacts app. It could even be called something else. For example, your contact named "A" might be calling himself "Smiley" in BBM. If he's there under another name, you can then link the two contacts together. I just did this recently on mine. It was necessary to first turn of the feature to find contacts in the cloud: Contacts>Settings>check the box marked "Use cloud services to find more info about the contacts that you add to the Contacts app." (Then give it a day or two to populate.)
    05-28-14 05:56 PM
    Problem seems to have resolved itself or recent update fixed it. Either way all my contacts now linkes!
    06-03-14 04:53 PM