I am in several BBM groups and its great to be able to adjust notifications for each group separately (having one vibrate, another one ring, and a third be silent...). However, in the notifications settings for BBM groups it doesnt show all my groups and it does include some of the groups that I have recently deleted. Anyone else have this or any suggestions?
    using a Z10 by the way
    10-29-13 09:31 AM
    Maybe it just needs some extra time to sync up? Perhaps try a battery pull and maybe the information will come back the right way.
    10-29-13 09:57 AM
    Maybe it just needs some extra time to sync up? Perhaps try a battery pull and maybe the information will come back the right way.
    I was under the impression that battery pulls on the z10 were bad for the phone.

Plus, I think my phone has reset once (after a battery drain) since I started having the issue and it wasnt resolved
    10-29-13 09:59 AM
    Battery pulls on the Z10 are fine, just like on BBOS. It's worth a shot.
    10-29-13 11:10 AM
    Battery pulls on the Z10 are fine, just like on BBOS. It's worth a shot.
    battery pull didnt do anything. Its still showing old groups that I am no longer in and its not showing groups that I currently am in.
    10-29-13 11:29 AM
    Same issue for me. Couldn't BBM with my wife this morning. She's on iOS and I'm on a Z10. I'm also getting the red X that's telling me my messages aren't going through.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 12:41 PM
    Same issue for me. Couldn't BBM with my wife this morning. She's on iOS and I'm on a Z10. I'm also getting the red X that's telling me my messages aren't going through.

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...y-poor-864125/
    10-29-13 04:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Red X is usually a failure before the message even leaves the sending device. Maybe you were in a bad area for radio signals.
    10-29-13 07:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    not the same issue at all. My issue is that in the notifications settings for BBM groups it only shows some of my groups and it also includes groups that I am no longer a part of. Therefore my phone dings with a notification whenever a post is made in those BBM groups that are not showing in the notifications and I cant change that to vibrate.

This is really all part of a larger issue which is that I like my phone to be on vibrate for everything but I also like the key sounds when typing. Only way that I have figured out is to keep the sound on but change every single apps notification to vibrate. There really should be an option to turn on key sounds while the phone is on vibrate or silent.
    10-31-13 11:01 AM
    I wonder if sideloading a newer version of BBM would help my problem
    10-31-13 11:04 AM