I have recently switched between two Qs and I noticed an annoying issue with BBM.
    Although I can still see, after inserting my BlackBerry ID on the new device, all the previous BBM contacts, I need to re-invite many of my friends on iOS and Android. When I try to chat with them a window pops up with the re-invite buttons. Until then my friends cannot see me. After re-inviting them everything works fine.
    Note that some of them work fine without re-adding the contact. I did not have any issue with BlackBerry BBMs.

Anyone experienced this? Personally it is not a big deal (I do not switch devices so often) but I can see it as a real problem for some folks who change phone frequently. Everything should be semelessly linked to your BlackBerry ID.
    Apparently there is something not right with the linking process with no-BlackBerry PINs? If it is just me anyone has suggestions to solve it?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 05:18 AM
    Hi. I know many people with two devices have different BBIDs so they don't have to go through this.
    11-24-13 08:04 AM
    Issue with BBM contacts re-population-screen_20131116_143359.jpg

Tried every possible trick, its still the same. BBM ERROR! Reloaded OS after wipe | set time | BIS activated | tried different BBIDs | played with Time settings | Battery pulls | Both hybrid & OG OS tried |

Any one got the solution ?
    11-25-13 02:16 PM