My wife (iPhone) gets constant notifications of my last message when she is part of a BBM group. It only stops when I remove her. Any clue why this is happening?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 01:43 PM
    BBM is still pretty much in BETA.... if you read the review on iTunes you will see you are not alone.
    08-08-14 03:25 PM
    lots of my contacts having the same issue. most have left bbm because of it the rest are hoping am update will come soon. I personally am disheartened by how this cross platform bbm was rolled out, it cleary was not and still is not ready for iphone. out of the 30 or so cross platfor contacts I had got to download bbm no less than 20 have left and all speak very negatively about BlackBerry
    08-10-14 02:58 PM
    Which is why the hope that BBM was THE answer for BlackBerry has died down. Now currently it's BES12 and BBM Protected.

But then you do have some reviewers that give BBM high praise, and some here say it works fine with no big drain on the battery. So I really think it's something everyone should try for themselves.

But yes rolling out product that haven't been fully tested and that were not ready for use by the consumer... is something BlackBerry has been struggling with for years. STORM >PlayBook >Z10 > BBM.... first impressions are very critical.
    08-11-14 02:26 PM