My son only 8, not old enough IMHO for a phone, however with great sacrifice and help from grandparents we got him a ipad mini, but I wondered how can we both keep in touch me with my Z10 and him with an ipad (when at home with wifi of course), i dont keep skype running on my Z10 unless i need to, so i searched for BBM from the ipad and luckily found it under "iPhone" only apps and was able to install creating a new user ID (under my name of course) and it works PERFECTLY!!!!

I was not really sure this was even possible, so I just wanted to share this with you all!

Happy BBM'ing and New Year to ALL!
    12-30-13 03:25 PM
    My son only 8, not old enough IMHO for a phone, however with great sacrifice and help from grandparents we got him a ipad mini, but I wondered how can we both keep in touch me with my Z10 and him with an ipad (when at home with wifi of course), i dont keep skype running on my Z10 unless i need to, so i searched for BBM from the ipad and luckily found it under "iPhone" only apps and was able to install creating a new user ID (under my name of course) and it works PERFECTLY!!!!

I was not really sure this was even possible, so I just wanted to share this with you all!

Happy BBM'ing and New Year to ALL!
    Ha!!!! Awesome! I haven't done that on my iPad. You just gave me an idea!
    12-30-13 03:33 PM
    Now if only we can get voice and video!!!!!!
    12-30-13 03:33 PM
    yup... if only...
    12-30-13 03:35 PM
    Awesome! Glad that it's working perfectly for you

BBM added support for iPod and iPad back in November.
    BBM for Android and iPhone Update
    ianbordas likes this.
    12-30-13 03:37 PM
    Actually, I showed him how to send voice notes from the ipad through BBM and it actually works pretty good too! Another cool feature through the iPad/iPhone is that you can press the MIC icon on the keyboard and use speech to text which is VERY accurate too. All this while we wait for the real Voice/Video features of course...
    12-30-13 03:44 PM
    Actually, I showed him how to send voice notes from the ipad through BBM and it actually works pretty good too! Another cool feature through the iPad/iPhone is that you can press the MIC icon on the keyboard and use speech to text which is VERY accurate too. All this while we wait for the real Voice/Video features of course...
    Yeah I rarely use my iPhones keyboard it's a pain. With Siri and voice to text I hardly have to type at all.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 03:48 PM
    Voice coming next month probably

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 04:47 AM