I was just wondering: why suggestions is not present in this beginning in android and iPhone? I really don't know. But, it should be. But, imagine if suggestions on BBM could find your friends using the email on your contact list and connected with Facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc. I think it could make BBM better to find friends than Whatsapp. Because in know just of you and myself hate the fact that Whatsapp adds everyone in your list. This can be really annoying. Instead of that, BBM could show you a huge number of friends from different sources, but without lose your famous privacy. Bb10 already does a great job finding social apps connected to one of our friends contacts like an email. This definitely should be on every phone that has a BBM installed.

What do you think?

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Z10
    wxmancanada likes this.
    10-26-13 12:18 AM
    This seems to be the conundrum BB is sitting with right now. They want the user base to grow but not at the expense of invading your privacy. We have two types of BBM users, those that like Whatsapp(being those people whose whole contact list is available to chat to) and those who want privacy(being able to choose who they chat to).
    10-26-13 12:59 AM
    This seems to be the conundrum BB is sitting with right now. They want the user base to grow but not at the expense of invading your privacy. We have two types of BBM users, those that like Whatsapp(being those people whose whole contact list is available to chat to) and those who want privacy(being able to choose who they chat to).
    Agree. But, you can still have privacy and choose who you want to chat with this enhanced suggestions. It's totally optional to choose if you want to add that person as a friend or not. BBM will only give you the option. WhatsApp adds everyone without ask you simply because the person is on your contact list. BBM works a little bit different and just show you the option. It's already working on bb10. And working pretty well.

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Z10
    10-26-13 04:25 AM