Hello,

I am wondering where bbm saves the pictures that I receive within a chat. This does interest me for bb10, IOS and android. Does anyone knows that? I mean before I click save as, the picture is allready loaded and shown, so there must be a path to reach it without saving it again.

Greetings robert

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 11:40 AM
    Hello,

I am wondering where bbm saves the pictures that I receive within a chat. This does interest me for bb10, IOS and android. Does anyone knows that? I mean before I click save as, the picture is allready loaded and shown, so there must be a path to reach it without saving it again.

Greetings robert

Posted via CB10
    on yoour bb10 device, before you put save, up and on the left says what folder are you saving it, if you have a z10, you must hide the keyboard to select a different folder, in the other brands don�t know really
    12-04-13 11:42 AM
    I'm wondering about the location as well cause Im
    Wondering how to save screen captures to the Sd card as a default is there an option?
    12-04-13 12:16 PM
    I'm wondering about the location as well cause Im
    Wondering how to save screen captures to the Sd card as a default is there an option?
    as far i have been trying the screen capture only sale on the camara folder from the device memory, haven�t able to see a way to change it
    12-04-13 12:23 PM
    No I mean the following. A buddy sends me a picture. Without clicking sth. I see it within the chat. So BlackBerry allready saved it somewhere. Now I can long press on the picture and choose another save path. But where has BlackBerry saved it initially, I cannot find it over the file system. And does it have the picture twice on the system when I choose another location, or does BlackBerry move the picture?

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 04:59 AM
    BlackBerry doesn't save the picture, once you received it you can viewed, but is not save, you must saved before closing the chat, it only auto save on whatsapp

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 03:27 PM
    I don't think that it is as you wrote. Because when I do not save the picture, and leave and reenter the chat. It is still there. So it is saved somewhere...

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 05:58 AM
    I don't think that it is as you wrote. Because when I do not save the picture, and leave and reenter the chat. It is still there. So it is saved somewhere...

Posted via CB10
    is a cache thing, its there, but when you deleted the chat bye bye picture. you must saved it, you will not get double picture save on bbm
    12-06-13 05:18 PM