11-10-14 08:46 AM
178 ... 678
tools
    My point of view is that BlackBerry can't grow in a similar fashion as other tech companies. They have to carve out a niche segment to grow like enterprise.
    While we are crying hoarse!!

Posted via CB10
    They did this and it imploded on them. BlackBerry never really targeted consumers. They never really advertised them. It grew just like the iPhone in that it was the device to have to look like you were important, and it was the most capable smartphone pre iPhone. They failed to adjust to changing market, and it cost them their consumer market, and business market with BYOD, all while tarnishing the BlackBerry name/brand. It will be difficult to pull this off again, especially with the tarnished brand, and that tarnished brand is hurting them in business too.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    11-05-14 01:53 PM
    I like the features but not liking where they put the icon. it should be in the overflow or in the attachment paper clip.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 07:27 PM
    Nothing in life is free.... Nor should it be.
    If you're using a messenger, you're paying for it one way or another. Even vanilla SMS, for which we all used to pay outright, is actually bundled into your monthly wireless cost -- unlimited SMS is "included," not "free; which in my case pretty much means I'm paying for it, even though I hardly use it. Nothing is free, so it's either going to be advertisements -- and I HATE being advertised to -- or a subscription. The remaining alternative to have your message particulars and who knows what else stored in Facebook's or Google's servers for use in their advertising schemes.

Thumb-flicked from my Z30 via CB10
    11-10-14 08:46 AM
178 ... 678