When I had my brilliant Bold I didn't really understand what BBM was. Too advanced for me and I had Sms.
    But now on BlackBerry android I fancied trying something new. So I got my wife to join so we could text each other off the overly packed WhatsApp .

I've found it weird in some ways and not very intuitive. I need to press contacts and not chats to chat...
    And I've been getting invitations to connect as it were Face Book which is annoying.
    My wife says the messages arrive late ...
    I'll persevere for a while and see if we get used to it, and it's functional
    Ahmed Saeed6 likes this.
    02-22-18 09:45 AM
    I don't know about you but when I use BBM, I can either start a chat, I can do so by going to the contact or in the chat section, there's a blue + sign and it will let you choose the contact. I chose to remain on an older version so maybe this has changed.

Messages sent and received work well and are near instant.
    03-03-18 08:25 PM
    using bold without activated BBM? OMG, you missed half of the phone feature... poor bold... crying...
    03-04-18 06:49 AM
    03-04-18 06:58 AM
    be careful, your wife might be geo tag you... ;-) (if you organize picnic, it is great to find who is late for the party and guess why... hiking too)
    03-04-18 07:01 AM