Anyway to get BBM connected to IfTTT? BBM would be the best way to get updates when creating a new recipe.

I already use Pushbullet connected to Blackbullet to get updates and it works, however i find there is a delay in getting the updates pushed to my phone. Having the option to use BBM directly would be ideal with less turn around time I'm sure.
    07-27-15 08:19 PM
    Anyway to get BBM connected to IfTTT? BBM would be the best way to get updates when creating a new recipe.

I already use Pushbullet connected to Blackbullet to get updates and it works, however i find there is a delay in getting the updates pushed to my phone. Having the option to use BBM directly would be ideal with less turn around time I'm sure.
    I use blackbullet and it's real time, no delays. So I'm not sure what The issue is.

However, look into things that are more advice agnostic, such as receiving a text message or an email, as well as something being added to your calendar or something.

FML
    wnyjackson likes this.
    07-27-15 08:54 PM
    Cool thanks for the reply, I'm using blackbullet as a work around to get scores pushed to my phone since The Score App stopped working. I haven't been able to find another app that pushes sports scores and news on BB10. This is the only, all be it inelegant, solution I have been able to find.

Blackbullet works fine but there is a lag with the sports updates.
    07-27-15 09:03 PM