Either by buying a BB10 device or getting xBBM on Android and iPhone. Did you manage to get anybody on the BBM bandwagon too?

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 12:04 PM
    me 3 cos cant conect with them via viber .. bbm voice much better
    02-15-14 12:18 PM
    Just spoke to my mother overseas with 4 other people around the table (who I spoke to all) and everyone, especially my mother was super impressed by the quality. As a matter of fact, I was quite shocked myself by how clear it is considering they were running on a 512Kbps internet connection (yes those still exist)!

Everyone else had to comment on how clear the sound was and I could hear the people curiously asking what I was using as my mother explained.

Also, I just reignited my fiancees interest in BBM since the initial launch because as she mentioned when BBM cross platform was first released "there is nothing special about it." Well now there is and she is stoked that we can communicate with excellent quality for free as we currently are living in different countries.

Well done BlackBerry. Next up? Natural Sound cross platform. Now that would be taking it to a whole new level.
    stlabrat likes this.
    02-15-14 12:26 PM
    And video crossplatform!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 02:00 PM
    Either by buying a BB10 device or getting xBBM on Android and iPhone. Did you manage to get anybody on the BBM bandwagon too?

Posted via CB10
    yes! I love annoying people! LOL
    02-15-14 02:31 PM
    Added about 6 people the last week or so. Two of which are now looking at a Z30. one iPhone and one DROID user.

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    02-15-14 02:46 PM
    LGBT BBM : I am a nice guy, in general, except for Friday nights and when it comes to BlackBerry (not necesarily in this order) :-D

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 02:49 PM
    I can't pursuit using BBM except my wife which use it because of me. Because of the hater curent they don't want to see the BBM benefits. They think What's app it's all they needs. It is well known that is inferior app but...they prefer because all their friends use it. It is nor relevant but this is the truth....

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 02:57 PM
    I can't pursuit using BBM except my wife which use it because of me. Because of the hater curent they don't want to see the BBM benefits. They think What's app it's all they needs. It is well known that is inferior app but...they prefer because all their friends use it. It is nor relevant but this is the truth....

Posted via CB10
    Just be patient. New users will come. The ones with an open mind. I am seeing it with the younger crowd. The update to BBMX recently has made that happen. The easiest ones to enlighten are people that travel. BBM voice being free on wifi allows them to communicate easily. No other platform can do that!!

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    02-15-14 03:29 PM