love the new bbm updates, now I don't have to leave my main page, the updates can now be located on the bottom tool bar, I love this. further,the new updates layout........ soooo liveee! I love how we can now see a larger pic of a new dp change from a contact, and now we have the option to comment on just the dp alone, which makes things more interactive , and I run that dark theme, sexcy as hell! bbm channels, is kray! now I can access crackberry from within bbm alone, without having to essential leave bbm! this is some good work I must say, and I get updates from my favorite channels in my update feed! yes I like this alot...

Posted via CB10
    nico2004 likes this.
    11-27-13 05:56 PM
    It is very cool!
    yungwun555 likes this.
    11-27-13 06:54 PM
    My updates consist of:

* So-and-so changed their profile picture. They didn't. It's the same profile pic since I added them. Somehow adding someone means they changed their profile pic.

* So-and-so joined the Group X. They didn't. They have been in that group for a month or more, since the group was founded. Somehow, people seem to magically "join" a group of which they're already a member.

So, the more updates are brought to my attention, the more annoying the BBM app is.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 08:07 PM
    My updates consist of:

* So-and-so changed their profile picture. They didn't. It's the same profile pic since I added them. Somehow adding someone means they changed their profile pic.

* So-and-so joined the Group X. They didn't. They have been in that group for a month or more, since the group was founded. Somehow, people seem to magically "join" a group of which they're already a member.

So, the more updates are brought to my attention, the more annoying the BBM app is.

Posted via CB10
    Take them off then...

Follow My Music Channel Please And Thanks|Used To Promote And Share My Journey As An Upcoming Artiste C0001BBA7| Via My Z10
    yungwun555 likes this.
    11-27-13 08:13 PM
    so take off updates, I mean if you don't like being social whats the point in using social networks?

Posted via CB10
    Thesmartmale and nico2004 like this.
    11-28-13 11:42 AM
    My updates consist of:

Posted via CB10
    You have been complaining for the last 200 years, give us a break!

Posted via CB10
    yungwun555 and LP_Rigg like this.
    11-28-13 03:41 PM
    Didn't like when dark theme gone.. it looks like a ghost with all white. Even already selected dark. Hmm..

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 04:53 PM
    New channels ran much smoother in Beta......lag lag lag
    11-28-13 04:59 PM
    New channels ran much smoother in Beta......lag lag lag
    I don't have any issues, are u from the states ? Ottawa Canada running smoothly.

BlackBerry Z10, powerful tool indeed.
    11-28-13 05:08 PM
    mine running smoother than a babies bottom! you a hater son! or a lemon, one of the two..

Posted via CB10
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    11-28-13 11:20 PM