If those things worry you, You need to get off the internet. Your info has been bought, sold, and traded more times than a cheap Hore working Time Square in the late 70's
    Damn! Like that? Lol!

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    07-25-16 10:51 AM
    Exactly

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport (Please excuse any typos)
    07-25-16 08:56 PM
    If those things worry you, You need to get off the internet. Your info has been bought, sold, and traded more times than a cheap Hore working Time Square in the late 70's
    Lmao

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport (Please excuse any typos)
    07-25-16 08:57 PM
    How can I stop those random sponsored ads and invites front mobile strike? It's annoying and I'm tired of it

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-26-16 02:32 PM
    How can I stop those random sponsored ads and invites front mobile strike? It's annoying and I'm tired of it

You'd either need a No-Ads subscription or BBM Protected to not get those ads.
    07-26-16 02:49 PM
    BBM ads aren't there on BB10 devices. It's only on the Android version of the BBM. I have never experienced any sort of ads on BBM on my Classic and Passport

Jessica Compre likes this.
    07-28-16 06:48 PM
    Ha ha ha ha ha! Ya think people know everything wifi is on their network!?! Oh! My! My! This too much???

Jaglenn's Passport
    07-28-16 07:10 PM
    Not for Priv.. Sponsored ads do appear on them too..

08-18-16 08:36 AM
    I don't get BBM ADs, hmmmm

Posted via CB10
    08-20-16 10:53 AM
    I can't create a BBM channel

Posted via CB10
    08-20-16 02:02 PM
    I don't get it. How come there is so much complaining from people who are on Android about having ads on BBM. Ads are on all Android apps with an exception of WhatsApp.

However on WhatsApp, you will also get spam from banks, real estate agents, prostitutes, money lenders and so on as they somehow purchased your phone number from somewhere.

I really don't see the difference.
    David Tyler likes this.
    11-05-16 04:42 AM
    I don't get it. How come there is so much complaining from people who are on Android about having ads on BBM. Ads are on all Android apps with an exception of WhatsApp.

However on WhatsApp, you will also get spam from banks, real estate agents, prostitutes, money lenders and so on as they somehow purchased your phone number from somewhere.

I really don't see the difference.
    ads on bbm in android are in wrong places. Like chat window, no IM has that. Feeds which forcibly make you click on an ad instead of what you wanted to click.

Use an Android bbm and then see.
    chain13 likes this.
    11-05-16 10:52 PM
    ads on bbm in android are in wrong places. Like chat window, no IM has that. Feeds which forcibly make you click on an ad instead of what you wanted to click.

Use an Android bbm and then see.
    I'm using BBM on Android. Every app have ads in different parts of the screen so BBM has it in a message. What's the difference?

Yes, I think that advertisers should pay BBM more for having their ads in BBM because they are in more prime real estate.

Still I don't understand what all the fuss about as you know Android apps must have ads as they are free. You are now complaining that there are ads?? Please I think people need to grow up.
    11-06-16 12:57 AM
    Nothing is free.
    Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    Except WhatsApp and telegram

Depends. If you don't mind Facebook owning and selling your metadata -- I mean, really, they paid $19B for SOMEthing they can monetize -- and you don't mind WhatsApp grabbing your whole contact list... then, yeah; I suppose it is. It's all in your priorities.
    Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    Still haven't seen any movements of privacy breaching in my WhatsApp account related to my facebook. I guess there's simple way to avoid this, just don't post your number on facebook. Done.

Sponsored content is also based on your location. Not much ads in the Netherlands
    Posted via CB10
    I think it isn't. That ad he posted, I believe that's a local online shop service come from Indonesia named OLX.
    Knowing that he got this ad means that blackberry is still implementing poor advertisement method algorithm without even structuring targeted audiences based on interest or location, it's just random flood of ads. Shame..

I'm using BBM on Android. Every app have ads in different parts of the screen so BBM has it in a message. What's the difference?
    Yes, I think that advertisers should pay BBM more for having their ads in BBM because they are in more prime real estate.
    Still I don't understand what all the fuss about as you know Android apps must have ads as they are free. You are now complaining that there are ads?? Please I think people need to grow up.
    No different, it's just clear that they could earn more money from the ads in android bbm (even their android bb devices have that ads), knowing that no one will ever subscribe, the money comes from advertisers is much more than they could earn from $1 subscribe.
    11-06-16 01:59 AM
    Except WhatsApp and telegram.
    Nope. Nothing is free. Someone else may pay -- like taxpayers with government entitlements -- or you may pay in ways not apparent to you ("free" Facebook and WhatsApp).

-- but nothing is free. Nuh. Thing.

11-06-16 08:37 AM
    how can we make a video call from BB10 to Android. I have tried a lot of different ways but it doesnt work - trolley grey
    11-06-16 08:51 AM
    In terms of security, BBM should be the most secure. Why would people want to give facebook data by using whatsapp?

It seem to me no one use BBM on androids or iPhones. This is wierd right?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 10:23 AM
    how can we make a video call from BB10 to Android. I have tried a lot of different ways but it doesnt work - trolley grey
    Can't do it yet. You can do cross-platform between iOS and Android, but not between BlackBerry 10 and anything else.

hoangphuong00 likes this.
    11-06-16 03:08 PM
    Nope. Nothing is free. Someone else may pay -- like taxpayers with government entitlements -- or you may pay in ways not apparent to you ("free" Facebook and WhatsApp).

-- but nothing is free. Nuh. Thing.

That might be true, but gladly it doesn't charge me even more (in direct ways) like BBM for its flawless services.
    11-09-16 05:19 AM
    That might be true...
    To channel Fred Armisen in "Easy A," it IS true -- but in any case, if you're informed about WhatsApp and you still want to use it, far be it from me to tell you you're "wrong."

11-10-16 12:22 PM
    People don't complain. They just move on to an add free WhatsApp. Just that. Nothing more nothing less.
    11-13-16 01:51 AM
    People don't complain. They just move on to an add free WhatsApp. Just that. Nothing more nothing less.
    Great WhatsApp is ad free but then you will get spam from a different number daily. Hope they like that, coz I'm getting that.
    11-13-16 08:13 AM
    Great WhatsApp is ad free but then you will get spam from a different number daily. Hope they like that, coz I'm getting that.
    Yep; and then there's this:

http://nyti.ms/2erH9hg

PIN registration not looking so bad after that.

11-14-16 03:22 PM
73 123