Apparently that is an issue that is unique to folks with the leaked 10.3, or so it seems.

Dominate the MCAT C0012A8A6
    Yup. That solved it! Thanks!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 w 10.3.0.296/442
    dusdal, Sarek1701 and morganplus8 like this.
    06-17-14 10:50 PM
    Fair enough. More of a comment than a complaint. I am playing with 10.3 on my z10. My z30 is my daily driver and it works great.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 w 10.3.0.296/442
    Noticed the same issue on my Z30 with 10.3 leak - turned the phone to landscape and was able to see what I was typing. Figured it hadn't been fully tested with 10.3....
    06-17-14 11:05 PM
    If your using a leaked version of 10.3 I wouldn't complain, probably not tested again that software so I'm not sure why you would be on here complaining. I loaded it on 10.2.1 and it's working great on both devices in my house.

Just sayin!
    I didn't leak anything, and my BBM is a mess.

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    06-18-14 01:27 AM
    If your using a leaked version of 10.3 I wouldn't complain, probably not tested again that software so I'm not sure why you would be on here complaining. I loaded it on 10.2.1 and it's working great on both devices in my house.

Just sayin!
    OP is on an official OS (mentioned in previous post).
    06-18-14 02:12 AM
    No issues here. Perhaps load the latest leak

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    06-18-14 02:20 AM
    I get the odd message sending out of sequence but only to certain contacts, it's happened before and this was due to a master server reset/maintenance so I have not put this down to the latest BBM update.

Other than that it's smoother than a hoes backside.

It should just seamlessly update without causing any destruction unless the App didn't update properly during the Install. I unfortunately have not experienced these issues to comment any further but hope it all works out.
    06-18-14 02:39 AM
    Apparently that is an issue that is unique to folks with the leaked 10.3, or so it seems.

Just sayin!
    OP sreenshot states 10.2.1.3175 (OS)

Now, BBUK, did you
    - sideloaded 10.3 BBM bar or/and ?
    - installed the beta via the BB beta app ? or/and
    - installed the android BBM APK (even once) ? and/or
    - installed 10.3 leak previously and revert to 10.2.1.xxx ?
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-18-14 02:49 AM
    My comment, quoted above was in reference to the keyboard covering what you are typing.

That specific bug seems to only occur on 10.3 leak.

06-18-14 03:19 AM
    I've never installed a leak on my phone. I have the official update. I still have friends on iPhones telling me everything else is working, including WhatsApp.

Here are quotations from within the last hour:

"It's really annoying. Considering giving up and just texting you. It saps my phone memory and battery loads so if it's not going to work..."

"It's telling me you've sent things but not letting me read them"

"It'll give me a notification banner at the top but when I go into the app it says nothing has been sent, and that you haven't read my previous message"

"Then about an hour later it might give me the same notification again and let me go into BBM"

These are from two iPhone users, sent within the last hour.

One have them has just deleted BBM. Oh well, eh?

06-18-14 04:56 AM
    It's not clear if your talking about BlackBerry 10 problems, or iOS BBM problems. Please serialize!

Posted via CB10
    app_Developer likes this.
    06-18-14 04:58 AM
    It's not clear if your talking about BlackBerry 10 problems, or iOS BBM problems. Please serialize!

Posted via CB10
    Both. The above, as mentioned, are iPhone users...well, were iOS BBM users. they've deleted it now. The other issues I mentioned regarding my own device are on a Z10.

06-18-14 05:50 AM
    Try this to get your stickers back. Go to BBM shop, click on the more button on the bottom right, and click on refresh.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 06:39 AM
    A thing that happened to me is that when i tried chat wallpaper my bbm crashed forever and had to downgrade through sachesi.. waiting for the next update
    06-18-14 06:43 AM
    In channel u can't see photos of people who comment :/

CB10 - Q5 -10.3.0.296/441 (radio)
    06-18-14 06:52 AM
    This update has many issues. My phone gets very warm at certain percentages of battery power. Then BBM doesn't get sent immediately. WiFi recognition is a problem. It switches off! Not sure if any update will come soon. I have both the Q10 and Z30. Had Z10 too till I lost it. Blackberry Protect couldn't help me at all! Disappointed but then all other phones are not phones - just instruments. BlackBerry is still the only phone in the world!!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 06:55 AM
    1. I NEVER installed leaks- I always use official upgrades of my net-provider
    2. My current Z30 OS is 10.2.1.2941 (STA 100-2, v.10.2.1.3175)
    3. I have installed two android apps (Shazam and MetronomApp). Both are installed since month without problems!

My BBM doesnt show (as discriped earlier) the camera-icon to attch quick-shots in BBM.
    I have done the following:
    1. several soft- and hard resets- NO effect of fixing...
    2. complete wipe #1 (BBM works after register my BBM-ID correct and shows the upgraded and current BBM-Version with NO bugs)
    reinstalling an current Backup- the bug in BBM appears again.
    2. complete wipe #2 (BMM works correct like above said)
    reinstalling just apps and setting (without BBM) from an older backup- the bug appears again.
    3. complete wipe #3 (BBM works correct...)
    reinstalling just settings and contacts - the bug appears again
    4. complete wipe #4 (BBM works correct...)
    reinstalling contacts by manual input and reinstalling apps via BBWorld- bug DOESNT appear again (until now)

It has nothing to do with leaks or sideloads... Its just BlackBerryBullSh*t!
    06-18-14 07:04 AM
    I've tried everything to sort it out. It's just broken, full stop. I've lost two Apple BBM contacts today, and I couldn't blame them. It was draining their battery to begin with, in addition to the loads of annoying problems listed above, and they were continuing with it because of me.

Well, they get to go back to WhatsApp and move on with their lives...I'm stuck waiting for a fix that will allow me to send photo attachments without them going to the wrong damn people...if I reinstall WhatsApp, I'll lose another bunch of contacts who only have BBM for me anyway. I can't be the only one experiencing this. BlackBerry are losing BBM users again because of sheer clumsiness.

06-18-14 07:08 AM
    In channel u can't see photos of people who comment :/

CB10 - Q5 -10.3.0.296/441 (radio)
    Bunk! Yes you can on non-leak OS..
    06-18-14 08:00 AM
    To continue: my correct working Z30 (after four! wipes) shows the descriped bugs again- I connected it witg BBLink to copy the content of my Password-Keeper... The Bug appears again...

I have reinstalled WhatsApp... If BB cant do a job right they deserve to become irrelevant
    06-18-14 08:20 AM
    To continue: my correct working Z30 (after four! wipes) shows the descriped bugs again- I connected it witg BBLink to copy the content of my Password-Keeper... The Bug appears again...

I have reinstalled WhatsApp... If BB cant do a job right they deserve to become irrelevant
    Unfortunately, I can't blame people for feeling this way anymore. I don't want WhatsApp, because I don't want Zuckerberg owning my conversations, but that only makes me even more frustrated that BlackBerry can't get BBM right.

I'm waking around with a completely ******** BBM right now and getting laughed at by friends who have been bashing it for a year.

Thanks for the bubbly wallpaper, BlackBerry, but can I have my sticker packs back that I paid for? And can you please fix everything while you're at it ?

anon2100101 likes this.
    06-18-14 08:30 AM
    Bunk! Yes you can on non-leak OS..
    Not bunk.

06-18-14 08:31 AM
    My Toy Story stickers won't restore either.

Instant Previews display the wrong contact image thumbnail.

Download Noted, my 5-star rated, native BB10 notepad app.
    06-18-14 08:40 AM
    Next time when Blackberry offers an upgrade I will wait some days or weeks until some victims of the BB-home of the blinds reporting about the new bugs... Unfortunately there is no possbility to downgrade this ****ty stuff... Its very annoying (for me as an average consumer) to pay this price of effort, anger, further disappointment to get four pale backgrounds and some smileys....

I have decided not to recommend BBM anymore for iOS- and Android-user cause its to embarrassing...

I hate greedy Zuckerberg as much as I hate all the immoral herds-F�hrer but WhatsApp works at least reliable...
    06-18-14 09:51 AM
    I can certainly understand that point of view. I lost two iOS contacts today because they were fed up with it all. I'm not going to try and get them back.

06-18-14 10:05 AM
    I can certainly understand that point of view. I lost two iOS contacts today because they were fed up with it all. I'm not going to try and get them back.

I do have an ios device that is working properly.. BUT I haven't gotten a reply from a couple ios users in days if not weeks.. starting to think the messages aren't going through it giving notifications. Some deliver, some only give the checkmark.. shrug..
    06-18-14 11:11 AM
112 1234 ...