Maybe I am missing something and hope you guys can help me out. I have BB10 running the latest BBM and my wife has ios 7 running the latest BBM .

When I share a Glympse with her my location never updates on her phone. I set the time to 30 mins but she just sees the original location that I shared with her. I expected Glympse to constantly update my location.

Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 10:43 AM
    Maybe I am missing something and hope you guys can help me out. I have BB10 running the latest BBM and my wife has ios 7 running the latest BBM .

When I share a Glympse with her my location never updates on her phone. I set the time to 30 mins but she just sees the original location that I shared with her. I expected Glympse to constantly update my location.

Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    so when she looks at the map the blue arrow doesn't move?
    02-17-14 11:07 AM
    Right.

Tested it again today. And it worked fine. Weird.

If I was to hazard a guess it may be because I was using the navigation feature of Google Maps at the same time. Maybe that interfered. Not sure though as I have not tested this.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 02:16 PM
    I have noticed that glympse does not appear to be headless. If I share a glympse then close BBM on my phone, the recipient does not get a real-time location. If I leave BBM open, they get real-time updates.

Posted via CB10
    araskin likes this.
    02-17-14 03:18 PM
    I have noticed that glympse does not appear to be headless. If I share a glympse then close BBM on my phone, the recipient does not get a real-time location. If I leave BBM open, they get real-time updates.

Posted via CB10
    I bet you that's it. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 04:25 PM