As I recall, BBM Consumer had the option of clearing chats older than a certain amount of time (e.g. chats older than 30 days); however, with BBM Enterprise, I see no such option available. Only a binary exists, as far as I know - either clear the entire chat, or not. This seeming lack of flexibility is a real problem for me. Does anyone know of a way that only chats older than 30 days could be cleared? I'm dreading the thought of having to clear the entire chat, but unfortunately, I may not have a choice (seeing as how my device is running low on onboard memory).
    10-14-19 05:13 AM
    As I recall, BBM Consumer had the option of clearing chats older than a certain amount of time (e.g. chats older than 30 days); however, with BBM Enterprise, I see no such option available. Only a binary exists, as far as I know - either clear the entire chat, or not. This seeming lack of flexibility is a real problem for me. Does anyone know of a way that only chats older than 30 days could be cleared? I'm dreading the thought of having to clear the entire chat, but unfortunately, I may not have a choice (seeing as how my device is running low on onboard memory).
    You can only do this with the full version of BBMe.
    10-14-19 08:12 AM