Something I've wondered lately. With xBBM now up and running, good for most, but also with lots of bugs and needed features, I'm seriously hoping there's a ton of dedicated employees working around the clock to address and fix everything. I'm hoping they're also looking at these forums to identify some of the known issues and common complaints...and not just their beta testers who either didn't have these issues for whatever reason, or reported them and BlackBerry said f* it we need to get this out as-is.

The cynic in me thinks there's only 10 people working on bbm issues and they work 9-5 with 2hr lunches. Haha. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Looking forward to seeing android and iOS bbm updates coming very soon. We need to silence the complaints and build on this great potential!!

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 10:35 AM
    Something I've wondered lately. With xBBM now up and running, good for most, but also with lots of bugs and needed features, I'm seriously hoping there's a ton of dedicated employees working around the clock to address and fix everything. I'm hoping they're also looking at these forums to identify some of the known issues and common complaints...and not just their beta testers who either didn't have these issues for whatever reason, or reported them and BlackBerry said f* it we need to get this out as-is.

The cynic in me thinks there's only 10 people working on bbm issues and they work 9-5 with 2hr lunches. Haha. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Looking forward to seeing android and iOS bbm updates coming very soon. We need to silence the complaints and build on this great potential!!

Posted via CB10

I have often wondered about the software teams at BlackBerry....
    11-01-13 11:25 AM