Hi, I've been trying out various Xposed modules on my new Note 4. Each time I try something new, I like to go back to stock firmware. So this means I completely format install the stock firmware with Odin. But each time I do this, I lose all my BBM chat history. Every time I install BBM after each reset, I make sure to have the "Save Chat History" setting turned on. But nothing ever gets saved or restored. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Bentstraight; 11-22-14 at 11:22 PM.
    11-22-14 10:37 PM
    So this means I completely format install the stock firmware with Odin.
    You're wiping it. The chat history would be stored on the device you're wiping. Since you're wiping it, you're killing the chat history.
    11-23-14 12:31 AM
    You're wiping it. The chat history would be stored on the device you're wiping. Since you're wiping it, you're killing the chat history.
    Thanks. Was hoping the chat history was backed up on BB servers. Not sure if there is anything that would stop BB from doing this as other messaging apps have this option. For instance, when I log back into ChatOn after a wipe, I can choose to reload chat history. Very convenient.
    11-24-14 01:34 AM