Hi

Recently i installed BBM on my Sony Xperia SP, and received a file. After savig it (a folder called downloads), i can'r see the file in Windows Explorer, nor in total commander on my desktop PC.
    But the received file exists, because i see it via Astro file manager. If I rename the file by Astro, it appears in the PC.

Is this a problem with the Xperia SP's filesystem? Or somekind of access rights?
    Does anybody help me get rid of this problem?
    Last edited by Zetor2000; 01-27-15 at 06:13 AM.
    01-27-15 01:47 AM
    Are you sure you saved the file on the phone? Did you just not opened it hence it would be in a temp folder.

Try saving the file again in a folder that you have access with you computer.
    01-30-15 09:24 AM
    Yes, I am saved the file to the desired folder on the phone (Xperia SP). Yesterday I tried it on a Samsung Galaxy S3/LTE, and it worked fine.
    I suppose this is a Sony related bug, not a BBM issue.
    If i cose to send a picture (taping on the icon called picture), and send a jpg file to the other BBM client, it requires HD resoluion, and after chosing it, the image appears immediately, and I could find it on my PC (the picture file appears in the windows explorer immediately).
    But if i send a file (tapping on the file icon) the above issue occurs, the type of the file is irrelevant, i tried it several times.

I updated to the latest android, i updated all the programs to the latest, my phone is up to date, but this issue appears in BBM.
    01-30-15 09:34 AM