Got PIN-messaged that I won a contact in Indonesia. How do I block this person now that I have their PIN number? I've looked all over the BBM app to where I can block a contact, but the only way I think I've ever seen to block someone is the have them as a Contact first, then remove them and select "Block" (although does this only block future invites?)

How can I block this ***** from ever PIN-messaging me again?
    10-30-13 10:11 AM
    no you can't unfortunately

waiting for Z30
    10-30-13 10:15 AM
    no you can't unfortunately

waiting for Z30
    Brilliant.
    10-30-13 10:28 AM
    Useless for Android and iOS people anyways, as uninstalling and reinstalling the app tends to give them a new PIN number even if the use the same account, IIRC.

So they can continue to invite spam you, or whatever... They can use emulators to do this, as well...
    10-30-13 12:01 PM
    Useless for Android and iOS people anyways, as uninstalling and reinstalling the app tends to give them a new PIN number even if the use the same account, IIRC.

So they can continue to invite spam you, or whatever... They can use emulators to do this, as well...
    Brilliant.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 12:48 PM
    To block/ignore someone you must put it on ignore list (check on BBM option).

And if you have he/she in your contacts list, delete him/her from your contacts list but before you done it, choose ignore contacts, so their contacts will be block and you will never received about their invitation even they are always try and keep add you.

Posted by Refan's Family
    11-04-13 03:17 AM
    To block/ignore someone you must put it on ignore list (check on BBM option).

And if you have he/she in your contacts list, delete him/her from your contacts list but before you done it, choose ignore contacts, so their contacts will be block and you will never received about their invitation even they are always try and keep add you.

Posted by Refan's Family
    op meant pin message not bbm contact..

waiting for Z30
    11-04-13 07:10 AM