I just want to add multiple people to my BBM at once. I don't want to add each person one at a time. I have 50 colleagues who all need to be connected through a group for an event, and I cannot believe there is no efficient way to add them. Thanks so much.
    12-30-15 06:18 PM
    There is, via sending a link to your bbm invite page

https://global.blackberry.com/bbm/en...BBMID=xxxxxxxx where xxxxxxxx=your own bbmid/pin

You can easily get this by opening bbm, pulling down and selecting Barcode, then choose Tell your friends which will open a BlackBerry website which you can share or manually copy and paste link into whatever bulk messaging platform you choose be it email, sms, or the included broadcast links for Facebook or Twitter.
    Note, the Barcode link may be moved into another menu depending on what platform your bbm is installed on, I haven't looked at recent android or ios builds.

Posted via CB with my Passport to productivity
    There is, via sending a link to your bbm invite page

https://global.blackberry.com/bbm/en...BBMID=xxxxxxxx where xxxxxxxx=your own bbmid/pin

You can easily get this by opening bbm, pulling down and selecting Barcode, then choose Tell your friends which will open a BlackBerry website which you can share or manually copy and paste link into whatever bulk messaging platform you choose be it email, sms, or the included broadcast links for Facebook or Twitter.
    Note, the Barcode link may be moved into another menu depending on what platform your bbm is installed on, I haven't looked at recent android or ios builds.

Posted via CB with my Passport to productivity
    12-30-15 08:12 PM