This BBM Forum is the closest I can think of.
    I really really want to delete two previous and one current BlackBerry ID and start again. My wife went IoS years ago and we want to delete hers. My BBM is associated with a previous device now in landfill but I can't recover it.
    I don't have "the original email". I've tried "put in the wrong password twice ... etc". That has not worked.
    Can anybody tell me how to delete, forever, no trace, vaporise, you get the idea, a BlackBerry ID and start again, *please*?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 02:02 AM
    Except you remember the password, you can't delete it.

Or you click on the "forget your password" option and answer all the questions correctly for a chance to create a new password. Once you get through this, you can delete it.

All this, you need to do on the website and make sure you turn off BlackBerry Protect on your devices before deleting the BlackBerry ID

Z30
    05-28-16 02:48 AM
    OK thanks I did this. I visited BlackBerry ID on the web. I can edit profile, change password etc. But how do I delete the entire entry?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-29-16 02:19 AM
    Note: Make sure you have signed out from BlackBerry Protect on your device before proceeding so that your device won't become useless.

Follow the steps below to delete your BlackBerry ID:

1. Visit blackberry.com/bbid
    2. Click Reset your password
    3. Enter your BlackBerry ID Username and the displayed verification code
    4. Click Submit. A new page will open
    5. Click the Delete BlackBerry ID Account link displayed at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions.

That's it. You have successfully deleted your BlackBerry ID. You can no longer use it.

Z30
    05-30-16 01:11 AM
    Is it possible to login with a different account than the Blackberry ID used on a device (Z10)?
    Wife is using my Z10 which was originally set up with my email account as BB ID. Any suggestions without deleting my BB ID in the device?
    06-23-16 09:31 PM
    Is it possible to login with a different account than the Blackberry ID used on a device (Z10)?
    Wife is using my Z10 which was originally set up with my email account as BB ID. Any suggestions without deleting my BB ID in the device?
    If the device is on OS 10.3.2.680 or later, you cannot use it with another ID except you log out your ID from the device first. You don't have to delete the ID. Just go to blackberry protect on the device settings and sign out and then security wipe the phone.
    When you are done, turn on the phone and set it up now using your wife's ID.
    06-24-16 12:37 AM