I have three BB10 devices, Q10, Classic and Leap, but using only one BBM account.
    So, as one of them active on BBM, the others log out. It means they can not chat BBM each other.
    My question is: How to create independent BBM account for the three smartphones
    PS: I have tried wiping and running autoloader, change BB ID but insuccessfully
    Thanks
    11-06-18 04:35 AM
    You don't. Each BBM has to have its own BBID.
    11-06-18 12:49 PM
    I have three BB10 devices, Q10, Classic and Leap, but using only one BBM account.
    So, as one of them active on BBM, the others log out. It means they can not chat BBM each other.
    Thanks
    You don't. Each BBM has to have its own BBID.
    Which, in turn, means each device must have its own unique BBID.
    11-06-18 12:53 PM
    Thanks
    Are you okay with creating new Blackberry IDs for each device? As indicated that would solve your issue.
    11-07-18 02:37 AM