BlackBerry's official online resource for all FAQ's and help. Especially great for first times and troubleshooting issues not everyone may be aware of. - Help & Support - BBM for Android - BlackBerry - US
    10-30-13 06:02 AM
    Good to see! I know I've run across a few who have had questions about various aspects of BBMX. Thanks for the link!
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    10-30-13 06:05 AM
    My wife has BBM on her Galaxy S3 and she has the following issue - when in a chat notifications for that open chat don't work. Very annoying! Let's say we are chatting and she puts the phone down after replying to me, as the chat with is still open she receives no notification that I have responded...notifications only sound if some time has passed and the phone has locked itself.

"Whatsapp doesn't have that problem" she said to my pitches how "perfect" BBM is...
    12-16-13 02:49 PM
    What I don't like about what's app is everyone knows your phone number

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using CB Forums mobile app
    02-13-14 10:59 AM
    That's not secure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using CB Forums mobile app
    02-13-14 10:59 AM
    When I send photos on bbm in portrait they are sideways, when I send landscape, they are compressed. I am on android. Otber friends on android send me pics and they are full screen when I view. I understand bbm is designed for landscape, but when I receive photos, they are portrait, not rotated and are full screen. Please help.
    03-06-14 04:11 PM
    I have the same problem and can't believe that it hasn't been fixed or even acknowledged that it is an issue. Why have this help/support topic in the forum if the moderator won't even address it?
    11-05-14 09:04 PM
    Apparently my Android tablet (wi-fi only) is not compatible with BBM or Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Messenger...??? How can all these not be compatible? I don't know where to begin.

I am proud owner of Blackberry Bold 9930, and its still a great smartphone!
    12-31-14 03:06 PM
    Is there a way to back up bbm chat using third party app? where is the backup file located?
    05-20-16 12:44 AM
    I'm using BBM on my Android device but soon will get a BB10 phone as a second phone. How is my PIN going to work? Will I have to get a new one or I just sign in with the existing pin and access all my groups andchannels?
    12-26-16 09:57 AM