Hey folks, I could use some help with my text messages on my Bold 9650. I would like to save an entire text conversation from one person. I would like to be able to save it somewhere else, like in an email or another file as a record. What can I do in order to accomplish this? Thanks. Chad
    07-18-13 08:39 AM
    Hey folks, I could use some help with my text messages on my Bold 9650. I would like to save an entire text conversation from one person. I would like to be able to save it somewhere else, like in an email or another file as a record. What can I do in order to accomplish this? Thanks. Chad
    Hi!
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    If you back up your phone using Desktop Manager, your SMS conversations will be saved in the resulting ipd file.
    Then if you download a free app called Magic Berry, you can open the ipd file and read the convo.
    Once you go to another phone however, all bets are off. I have no idea how to transfer that convo to a new phone....But you didn't ask about that so I guess if you want to try what I suggested, it might help you. And please let me know what you wind up doing and if it worked ok??

If not, we have people here who can help you. Just post and we will get back to you!!!
    07-18-13 08:57 AM
    Thank you jaydee for the quick reply. I need to install Desktop Manager on my computer first I guess. Its a company phone and I have changed computers since I have received the phone. Is the Magic Berry app for the Blackberry or my computer? Thanks again for the help.
    07-18-13 09:09 AM