Halo guys, I need help.
    I was chatting with A, I asked him "how are you?", and I also chatted with B and I asked him "where are you up to tonight?". And then A answered "I'm going to watch movie with my GF", and B answered "Not too well. I caught a cold". I was confused with the answers, so I reconfirm to A about the answer he gave me, and he said he answered "Not too well. I caught a cold". And so did the B. It was like they "switch the answer"

How can this happen? The answer appeared in the different chat? what should I do with my blackberry?

Thank you for every answer. I really appreciate it.
    03-15-14 08:44 AM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry and the forums. Which device do you have and what OS are you using? Also, is there any chance you confused the two people you were speaking to....could it have been user error?
    03-15-14 08:48 AM
    LMFAO!

Perhaps A and B knew each other and created a conspiracy theory towards you.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    03-15-14 09:21 AM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry and the forums. Which device do you have and what OS are you using? Also, is there any chance you confused the two people you were speaking to....could it have been user error?
    Thank you for the warm welcome.
    I'm currently using the old blackberry 9700. I'm sure it was an error. I showed it to my friends and they confused as well

LMFAO!

Perhaps A and B knew each other and created a conspiracy theory towards you.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    LOL. Unfortunately no. They don't know each other. They even live in different country between them.
    03-15-14 01:36 PM