Erm I'm not sure if this is on the forums at all but is there anyway of fixing my Samsung S3 Mini with BBM, After a while it doesn't allow me to send messages via my Mobile Data then I have to go back to WiFi to make it work again

I've seen this on BlackBerry's forum but had no luck with any methods that was mentioned.

Hope you guys could help
    05-22-14 03:46 PM
    That is strange. Have you called your carrier?
    mhinc likes this.
    05-22-14 07:39 PM
    I would start with Uninstall the updates and then re-update. A corrupt install can make the phone or the app misbehave, drastically, sometimes.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-22-14 07:41 PM
    I tried to uninstall the app and installed again but waited a couple of days back to the same thing it messed up on mobile data, think I should contact blackberry ?
    05-27-14 09:15 AM
    Something to try... (Note that this test will require that you use a wireless access point which your device automatically connects to).

First replicate the problem.

• Force close the BBM app to ensure that it's not running in the background.
    • Turn your WiFi on and make sure you're connected to a WiFi network.
    • Fire up BBM and verify that you're sending message no problem.
    • Leave the WiFi area and verify that your device has switched to Mobile Data.
    • Verify that BBM will no longer send. (this should be the case since you've already encountered it).

Next verify whether it's a problem specific to WiFi or Moblie data, or a lost TCP connection when the device switches between Mobile Data and WiFi.

• Force close BBM.
    • Ensure that your WiFi is turned on, but you're outside of WiFi range so are connected to Mobile Data.
    • Fire up BBM and verify whether you can send messages or not.
    • Enter the WiFi area and verify that the device data connection automatically switched to WiFi.
    • Check to see if you can send messages.

This will determine whether BBM is only working for you with a specific type of connection (WiFi or Mobile Data), or if BBM loses it's TCP connection when the device switches radio connections. Three possible results will occur. 1) You can only send via one type of connection. 2) BBM loses its connection when the radios change either direction. 3) BBM loses connection switching from WiFi to Mobile, or Mobile to WiFi (but not both).

Depending on the results, we can troubleshoot from there.
    05-27-14 02:33 PM