My name is Jason, I'm a retired US Navy Chaplin, O3 so that would make me LT. J Kirk lol sorry now that I got the silly joke aside. I'm doing some research into a few things, one of which is a free 24hr crisis/chat line, and I was thinking of using BBM as a medium. So I pose a couple of question

1) would BBM be a good pick, kinda fell in love with it in the Navy all officers carried a blackberry mine was the torch slid one I thank that was it

And secondly would any of you be interested in a service like that? Let me know what your think.

Godbless
    10-24-17 12:44 PM
    Hi Jason, I think it would be a great idea for those that need a help line. I like BBM but unfortunately it's not as popular as it once was.
    Maybe try and hook up with a group that ready offers something similar and add on to that with BBM as an option for those in need.
    Best of luck!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-17 01:44 PM
    Great idea but I agree with above user that BBM has slid very low into user adoption rate and most users are now Indonesia based and consumer BBM is run by Indonesian company Emtek. Perhaps a different chat medium like Slack or WhatsApp
    10-31-17 02:01 PM