Hi All,

Over the past few days my BBM connection had been CRAP! It will work and then I will get limited connection and no BBM's will go thru I am running my Priv on MM

I have been rebooting and turning on air plane mode and turning it off to reset the cell and wifi service and it will work for a little bit and then get them same limited connection.

I am on MM and it is really pissing me off. It sucks that with android you do not connect to the BB network and with android its a stupid app

Any suggestions??????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
    06-04-16 09:24 PM
    Are you getting the orange "Limited connection" banner when on wifi/cell?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-05-16 10:04 PM
    Are you getting the orange "Limited connection" banner when on wifi/cell?

Yes I am and it always happens when I need to send something
    06-09-16 05:15 PM
    Does it happen on both connections? Or just wifi, or just cell? And what version are you running?

You do still connect to the BB network btw - just not the same way that BBOS or BB10 did before.
    06-09-16 06:58 PM
    It happens on both good connection and bad, with the android BBM is just a app and does not connect to the BB network like on a BlackBerry with their OS and you get the BB logo on the top of screen.

I am on the Priv running Marsh Mello on a BB Unlocked phone
    06-10-16 09:04 AM
    It does connect to the network - it's why you can be connected to the Internet but not the BlackBerry network, which means the application won't work. Just because you don't have the logo there doesn't mean it's not connecting to the network. The banner in this case is the indicator, just like the logo.

Anyways, I would try a few things - try a few different wi-fi networks - see how it is working there. If it works the same, it'd make me think that there's something installed possibly affecting how your device is connecting to the network. I would and submit a problem report. Take a screenshot of what you're seeing, explain what's happening.
    06-10-16 09:16 AM
    I know its connecting to the network but going thru a app verses being built into the OS like in OS7 or other and BB10 just with android its a stupid app not built into the OS
    06-10-16 04:58 PM
    Having this same issue and it's starting to become an issue. Wife who is on an LG g4 is also having this issue. Only way to clear the issue is a phone restart.

06-21-16 10:26 PM
    Looks like blackberry posted a temporary solution for those having this issue on marshmallow.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...nguage=English

06-27-16 09:05 PM
    Another quick trick that I found out works very well is to place the Priv in ariplane mode for few second and then exit airplane mode. At that point BBM connects immediately.
    07-13-16 01:00 PM
    07-16-16 06:53 PM