I recently picked up a Classic just for kicks, and wanted to add that to my BBMe account, but can't seem to do it. Currently, I have 2 K2 LE's and my desktop. Any luck with someone else?
    09-25-19 07:13 PM
    I recently picked up a Classic just for kicks, and wanted to add that to my BBMe account, but can't seem to do it. Currently, I have 2 K2 LE's and my desktop. Any luck with someone else?
    No, unless you actually go and buy the full BB10 Enterprise version for your Classic, you will always be signed out of your other devices when you sign into the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    Hazo likes this.
    09-25-19 07:22 PM
    No, unless you actually go and buy the full BB10 Enterprise version for your Classic, you will always be signed out of your other devices when you sign into the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm....that's what I was afraid of. I upgraded to BBMe on the classic within the app itself and now I open the app, only to get temporary server errors. Looks like may have to wipe the phone and start over and just keep BBM.
    09-25-19 08:27 PM
    Hmmm....that's what I was afraid of. I upgraded to BBMe on the classic within the app itself and now I open the app, only to get temporary server errors. Looks like may have to wipe the phone and start over and just keep BBM.
    Yeah sorry, should have told you that you'll get errors if you do that. Try an autoloader instead of just a wipe - if you do just a wipe the BBMe app will remain on the device and you'll need a BBID that isn't associated with BBMe to switch back to BBM. I think with an autoloader it would flash the consumer version back onto device, though not sure.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-19 08:40 PM
    Yeah sorry, should have told you that you'll get errors if you do that. Try an autoloader instead of just a wipe - if you do just a wipe the BBMe app will remain on the device and you'll need a BBID that isn't associated with BBMe to switch back to BBM. I think with an autoloader it would flash the consumer version back onto device, though not sure.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm...doesn't a factory reset revert all apps back to original ones? As for automakers, it's been a while since I've used one...where can I grab one, just in case?
    09-25-19 08:42 PM
    Hmmm...doesn't a factory reset revert all apps back to original ones? As for automakers, it's been a while since I've used one...where can I grab one, just in case?
    Well, yes. In the sense that it will revert the BBMe app back to factory defaults - this would let you try signing in with a non-BBMe account and thus be given the option to revert back to regular BBM.

If you wish to try the autoloader, here it is;

https://mega.nz/#!s9hGBACZ!rI_BxhXIL...eeBqF5DyH8cb6U

Posted via CB10
    Hazo likes this.
    09-25-19 08:51 PM
    Well, yes. In the sense that it will revert the BBMe app back to factory defaults - this would let you try signing in with a non-BBMe account and thus be given the option to revert back to regular BBM.

If you wish to try the autoloader, here it is;

https://mega.nz/#!s9hGBACZ!rI_BxhXIL...eeBqF5DyH8cb6U

Posted via CB10
    Will do...thanks for the help!
    09-25-19 08:52 PM
    I can log-in to my BBMe prosumer account with my Classic and my Passport using the Standard standard BBM on it. I am logged out with all other devices and can't participate in the groups. contacts are there and I can communicate with them. Returning to Android or Desktop is possible after new Plug-in on each device. The chats are not synchronised. So I use BBMe on my KeyOne and desktop and when I am on BB10 I Don,t change but use my notebook beside .
    09-26-19 09:08 AM
    Can somebody try add me?
    PIN: 2C330312

Posted via CB10
    10-05-19 01:38 PM