BBM Enterprise is working fine on Android devices, but I haven't been able to set it up on iOS yet. I'm thinking the app hasn't been released yet since the iOS version was updated 3 weeks ago.

Anyone get it working?
    04-22-19 05:27 PM
    BBM Enterprise is working find on Android devices, but I haven't been able to set it up on iOS yet. I'm thinking the app hasn't been released yet since the iOS version was updated 3 weeks ago.

Anyone get it working?
    I created new BBID within enrollment process of BBMe on my KEYone and then logged into my iPhone XR with that login.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-22-19 05:29 PM
    I created new BBID within enrollment process of BBMe on my KEYone and then logged into my iPhone XR with that login.
    Yeah, that would make sense. But I'm trying to install it on my daughter's iPhone under her BBID. It won't let me.... yet.
    04-22-19 05:30 PM
    Yeah, that would make sense. But I'm trying to install it on my daughter's iPhone under her BBID. It won't let me.... yet.
    Where did she get her BBID from?
    04-22-19 05:32 PM
    Where did she get her BBID from?
    From her BBM Consumer version.
    04-22-19 05:32 PM
    From her BBM Consumer version.
    You mean Emtek? That’s your problemo. Separate BBM systems. Create new one..
    04-22-19 05:33 PM
    I believe the single subscription version isn't out yet.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-19 05:35 PM
    You mean Emtek? That’s your problemo. Separate BBM systems. Create new one..
    I don't think this is a problem. I got it to work. I set up BBM Enterprise on my KEYone (don't use it anymore), logged my daughter in using her BBID, and activated it, then installed BBMe on her iPhone and it worked. She is now on BBMe and BBM using the same BBID. Weird, but it works.

Once all her BBM Consumer contacts are added to BBMe, she will delete BBM Consumer.
    04-22-19 06:01 PM
    Hi, everyone,

The BBMe iOS version capable of individual subscriptions is not available in AppStore yet. but coming soon.

it is true that if you have successfully signed up for individual subscription on BBMe Android, you will be able to log into current iOS BBMe. I'm this case iOS BBMe will count as an additional "device" ... (BBMe allows up to 5). However, this is not the same as the intent to sign up for individual subscription on iOS BBMe...

sincerely.
    hbelkin and BBeast like this.
    04-22-19 10:57 PM
    So any news on the iOS version yet? A friend of mine is waiting to get it working.
    04-24-19 04:35 PM
    It may only be piggybacking as one of the five allowed device structure, but I believe that you can change the assigned primary device for BBMe.

I may be incorrect, but wouldn't that process allow you to change the primary to an iOS product. I haven't attempted this workaround but it looks like a viable alternative for those with both OS's.

Correct me if I am wrong.
    04-24-19 08:43 PM
    It may only be piggybacking as one of the five allowed device structure, but I believe that you can change the assigned primary device for BBMe.

I may be incorrect, but wouldn't that process allow you to change the primary to an iOS product. I haven't attempted this workaround but it looks like a viable alternative for those with both OS's.

Yes, this approach is possible, however for users with main phone being from Apple, it will be understandably inconvenient.

The iOS BBMe app update is still coming up.
    04-24-19 09:17 PM

My iOS device is my primary as I removed my KEYone after logging in from my iPhone XR shortly after setting up the new account.

There's no reason to wait if you don't wish or am I misunderstanding the question? Soon, in BlackBerry speak, has multiple translations...
    04-24-19 09:21 PM
    My iOS device is my primary as I removed my KEYone after logging in from my iPhone XR shortly after setting up the new account.

There's no reason to wait if you don't wish or am I misunderstanding the question? Soon, in BlackBerry speak, has multiple translations...
    You can certainly use BBMe on iOS in this mode using the current in market BBMe version for iOS.

For other users without access to an Android device, they will need to wait for the iOS update.
    04-24-19 10:47 PM
    So any news on the iOS version yet? A friend of mine is waiting to get it working.
    The iOS update will be showing up in the AppStore shortly.
    BBeast likes this.
    04-25-19 09:12 AM
    The iOS update will be showing up in the AppStore shortly.
    Thanks Denis.
    04-25-19 09:35 AM
    iOS update is live.
    04-25-19 11:54 AM
    OK, so iOS does now indeed allow for individual subscriptions. That's one hurdle out of the way. but my friend is unable to pay (or set up the free trial) using a legitimate card. He's understandably fed up with the whole process. anybody got any good advice?

What might he be doing wrong?
    04-26-19 11:29 AM
    OK, so iOS does now indeed allow for individual subscriptions. That's one hurdle out of the way. but my friend is unable to pay (or set up the free trial) using a legitimate card. He's understandably fed up with the whole process. anybody got any good advice?

What might he be doing wrong?
    Would you friend be able to submit a report via Report a problem link during the set up?
    04-26-19 04:05 PM
    Would you friend be able to submit a report via Report a problem link during the set up?
    Hi Denis - thanks as always for your interest. Unfortunately it seems he's lost patience with the whole thing. It's kind of disappointing but totally understandable. We both use Signal so no big issue.

Thanks again ✓
    04-26-19 04:31 PM
    Hi Denis - thanks as always for your interest. Unfortunately it seems he's lost patience with the whole thing. It's kind of disappointing but totally understandable. We both use Signal so no big issue.

Thanks again ✓
    You are welcome!
    Hope to see you back one day
    04-26-19 04:33 PM
    You are welcome!
    Hope to see you back one day
    Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I've always been curious about all things BlackBerry - strange how some of us just can't give it up..
    04-26-19 04:36 PM
    Wondering if everything is working fine. I have been using BBMe for a week on iOS and for the last two days (when they released the support for iOS subscription), I was logged out.

Since I made my iPhone as primary I cant log in. My subscription is set in Android and that phone has also been logged out automatically. When I try to log in on Android, it wont let me either. I have a feeling there's a bug causing this conflict.

I wish there was a portal from BlackBerry from where I could make certain device as primary. Perhaps that would resolve the problem. I have sent a report but dont think I'll get any response.
    04-28-19 06:05 PM
    I was trying to install BBMe without entering my credit card info into iOS App Store. I was planning to pay for the subscription using pre-paid iTunes/App gift cards. Doesn't look like it's possible to proceed without a credit card or entering Paypal info. Shouldn't be necessary since it's free for a year. But I didn't see a way around it.

Hope you guys do don't like to give Apple or Google your payment information have a different experience and find a work around.

P.s.
    I can delete my payment info afterward, but nothing is really deleted once they have the info.
    05-07-19 03:05 PM
    Hi, I have just installed BBMe on my iPhone and was able to add contacts who are on BBMc and BBMe on iOS and Android, but contacts still on BB10 are not receiving my invites. Anyone else having this problem?
    05-07-19 03:06 PM