Two of my groups have just been taken from me, my passwords were hacked and they are now gone. Thanks I really appreciate it. BBM what happened to security its crap.....grrrrr.....I feel like saying more but I would probably end up getting banned
    11-09-13 11:21 AM
    hmm how is that so? I have a few groups under my android and z10 devices ... how do you feel they were 'hacked'?
    11-09-13 01:21 PM
    I'll tell you how I know, they have completely disappeared, contact and all. They are nowhere on my bbm. That is how I know I've been hacked......I've had problems with Admin privileges all week, and I've posted about it, now this. They are gone, full stop. Nothing is there. Thats around 45 contacts, two groups. All gone.
    11-09-13 01:56 PM
    Oh, and I have two phones and neither phone can see them.
    11-09-13 01:58 PM
    Oh and if your going to ask about passwords, I make sure I change them almost every day, especially when the admin privileges disappear and reappear.
    11-09-13 02:00 PM
    I had an issue similar week or so back. If you have 2 devices register different bbid on each. Things get lost during transfer.
    11-09-13 02:26 PM
    Thats rubbish......you cant loose two groups and 45 contacts between two phones......I dont believe you just said that.
    11-09-13 02:35 PM
    And there was only one phone as admin.....
    11-09-13 02:36 PM
    oh and btw if it is as easy as that, security is even worse than what it is.
    11-09-13 02:40 PM
    Theres been excuse after excuse, admin privileges disappear, overloaded servers....groups disappear, lost between two phones, are you serious. `i might be old, but I'm not stupid.
    11-09-13 02:41 PM
    considering it takes a good 24 hours to sync everything properly. A week or so back I had to reinvite myself to the groups I have between my Z and my HTC. As I wasn't able to see what my Z is saying on my HTC etc. It is a new build and a new service. Give it time, my services seems to have restored now fully, even after reloading OS on my Z all is fine.
    11-09-13 02:46 PM
    Thats rubbish......you cant loose two groups and 45 contacts between two phones......I dont believe you just said that.
    You have no idea what you are talking about.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    11-09-13 02:48 PM
    Actually I do, thank you very much....and I do understand about synching, all week people have complained about messages not appearing or appearing way out of synch, this is different, two groups and 45 contacts that were there this morning are no longer there.....that is not s synch problem
    11-09-13 02:53 PM
    Actually I do, thank you very much....and I do understand about synching, all week people have complained about messages not appearing or appearing way out of synch, this is different, two groups and 45 contacts that were there this morning are no longer there.....that is not s synch problem
    How long did you give BBM servers to switch between the two devices? as I said earlier takes a good 24 hours. That is why I advised to give two devices 2 BBID for you won't have issue transferring etc.
    11-09-13 02:57 PM
    Listen to me, its nothing to do with synching, that is two groups, 45 contacts, there were three different conversations going per group, and dozens of pictures and all are gone, nothing is there. Nothing to synch.
    11-09-13 02:59 PM
    You cannot have one pin for two devices, I tried, I have two pins one for each device, I even posted about that too on here.....
    11-09-13 03:00 PM
    I started this thread at 521 when everything disappeared, its now 2102 and still everything has disappeared.......nothing is there to synch
    11-09-13 03:02 PM
    You have a major problem with security......its too easy to hack
    11-09-13 03:06 PM
    Oh and btw I had about 10 pictures on those groups that I no longer can get at.......conversations I dont care about but pictures I do.......I wont be posting anymore pictures on my groups.....
    11-09-13 03:12 PM
    You... probably wear a tinfoil hat.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    11-09-13 03:14 PM
    Isnt that hilarious.........actually I wear a colander.......pretend its a tin hat......
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-09-13 03:22 PM
    First of all the groups and all their contents are still missing. What I find sad when a complaint against something is made there is always the fall back when you don't like admit responsibility......the complainant is coocoo....but you give yourself away.......so thanks for that.....
    11-09-13 04:37 PM
    Hacked would mean that somebody broke into your BBID and maliciously damaged your account.

Doesn't sound like you were hacked or that this has anything to do with security. BBID doesn't really seem to be designed to be hot swapped between devices. It can take a while for things to sync.

But it really doesn't matter what advice anyone gives OP, he's decided to rage on the forums about things he doesn't really understand.
    11-09-13 04:58 PM
    Good luck buddy!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 now Free
    11-09-13 05:00 PM
    Hacked would mean that somebody broke into your BBID and maliciously damaged your account.

Doesn't sound like you were hacked or that this has anything to do with security. BBID doesn't really seem to be designed to be hot swapped between devices. It can take a while for things to sync.

But it really doesn't matter what advice anyone gives OP, he's decided to rage on the forums about things he doesn't really understand.
    Wrong, every week almost we hear about hacking specifically for stealing property, hacking has never been for the specifics of being malicious........
    Anybody who has been on a group for a certain amount of time, and even if it was, they could still hack and still carry on with the synch after its been hacked......can affectively have all things synched at a specific time, so why couldnt it happen. And it doesnt matter what I say, your ignoring me, like as if it couldnt possibly happen to bbm.......so I'm in a loose loose situation anyway......you couldnt be wrong, your bbm.......if it was that bad, why did you release it so early.......another way to throw it back on me, you couldnt possibly be wrong.

Why should I just sit back and say yeh my fault.....

And have you even read what I have said at all? Or have you just posted from seeing the first Message, cause that is what it looks like.
    11-09-13 05:10 PM
92 123 ...