I had my management group install bbm on their iPhone. Seems they are jot getting all the messages especially in out group chat. Anyone who else having this issue or have any idea how to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 11:38 AM
    Have not had the problem here, have one group with users of all kinds (even multiple devices) and they complain about getting the notification twice for the group. Also one on one with iOS and Android has been fine for me.

Is everybody showing up as contacts with eachother. I have had iOS users that we have had a hard time getting setup as contacts (one of these cats is a coder, has coded for BB, has a PB, and we had a couple issues until I sent him the QR to scan).

The one thing I have noticed is cross platform invites IMHO were not optimized in some cases. I have a couple Android users that got setup real easy, but a couple iOS users that we've had some struggle. I think this is partially to do with people unfamiliar with BBM, I am far from an expert but have been using daily since I got my Z10.
    11-14-13 11:46 AM