I don't think that Glympse is available in a group but it really would be great if it was. Also, don't know if Glympse has the capabilities but it would be great if you can have several people's locations show on 1 map. I've been using Glympse with my iPhone and Android friends a lot since it came to BBM and they all agree that it is one of the main reasons to start using BBM again. But not being able to share location in a group is a big miss.

Posted via CB10
    nOinfoprovided and yvpan1 like this.
    02-25-14 09:42 PM
    Group Glympse is a MUST have!

As far as more than one on a map, I've only shared and had someone share back, and we both showed up (little name boxes) on my map screen - 2000 miles apart.
    02-25-14 11:09 PM
    Agreed....
    02-26-14 12:38 AM
    how can I download glympse onto my z10 or is it still impossible despite sideloading - which I don't understand how to do.
    02-26-14 02:56 AM
    It's part of BBM.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 10:16 AM
    Group Glympse is a MUST have!

As far as more than one on a map, I've only shared and had someone share back, and we both showed up (little name boxes) on my map screen - 2000 miles apart.
    oh, I havent tried to share back yet as all the times I am using it it has been just to let the other person know where i am going. gotta try that. I dont know if there is but then there should be a notification when the 2 people are at the same point on the map or at least when they are very close.

I love glympse and think it is one of the best things that blackberry has done recently. It should get more publicized, even here at CB
    02-27-14 02:51 PM
    how can I download glympse onto my z10 or is it still impossible despite sideloading - which I don't understand how to do.
    in a BBM conversation click on the paperclip and then the G
    02-27-14 02:54 PM