Come on you know you want to laugh.

I sent that to my wife, and now to all my friends that send me msgs through other means of communication lol.
    The funniest out of office reply.-img_00000084_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    adamlau, Thachoc1, sirk25 and 3 others like this.
    10-30-13 03:38 PM
    My only laughter is at how childish, unprofessional and simply downright ridiculous that is.
    10-30-13 03:42 PM
    My only laughter is at how childish, unprofessional and simply downright ridiculous that is.
    A little over the top don't you think?

Posted via CB10
    zamboni08 likes this.
    10-30-13 03:43 PM
    A little over the top don't you think?

Posted via CB10
    The OP's Out of Office? Yes it is. Completely ridiculous.
    10-30-13 03:46 PM
    The OP's Out of Office? Yes it is. Completely ridiculous.
    Rough day?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 03:49 PM
    I notice here you tend not to have a sense of humor, I fear the future if you can't laugh. But for those that can, LLAP lol

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 03:53 PM
    Lol, it's actually witty. And honestly some ppl have absolutely no sense of humor. Casting judgement on someone's business practice. Smdh. You have no idea what type of business that person is running, futher more, that could be a completely different line. C'mon people.... Laugh, Live, and Love, your days will be much brighter.
    Mel25 and SO_Davis like this.
    10-30-13 03:58 PM
    I sense angry people.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 04:15 PM
    I notice here you tend not to have a sense of humor, I fear the future if you can't laugh. But for those that can, LLAP lol
    I can laugh. When something is funny. This is just stupid.
    10-30-13 04:17 PM

I sent that to my wife, and now to all my friends that send me msgs through other means of communication lol.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000084_edit.png 
Views:	855 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	215759

Posted via CB10
    You have a typo in your OoO!

Fired from my Z10
    10-30-13 04:48 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000084_edit.png 
Views:	855 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	215759

Posted via CB10
    I would fire you right away if someone did this to me. I would also make sure you would never be able to find a job in a similar field ever again and dedicate my life to ruin yours.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 04:51 PM
    Thank you for you pointing that out.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 04:51 PM
    I would fire you right away if someone did this to me. I would also make sure you would never be able to find a job in a similar field ever again and dedicate my life to ruin yours.

Posted via CB10
    So angry!

Fired from my Z10
    10-30-13 04:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    And who would like to work with someone like u, with some much anger

BlackBerry Z10, powerful tool indeed.
    10-30-13 04:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Jason9900 your just weird bud! Wow kinda messed up! You wish you could fire someone. Lol probs don't even have a real job. Hope U get fired tomo!!!!!!!!!!!

OP it's funny, good work!

Posted via CB10
    SO_Davis likes this.
    10-30-13 05:03 PM
    So BlackBerrys can't send an SMS without BBM???
    10-30-13 05:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    I would build a time machine, and go back in time to end your lineage so that I never made the mistake of hiring you in the first place. Then I would go back to the WWII era and provide game changing tech advancements to the Japanese to throw the entire time line off its tilt so that the possibility of RIM never even existed and nobody ever even by fluke comes up with the same idea. Then I would fly on a rocket to the sun to explode myself and any record of my time travels... sorry is this enough hyperbole to make a point?

Posted via CB10
    ATMJOE and SO_Davis like this.
    10-30-13 06:06 PM
    It seems as though you all seem that this is a professional out if office reply....the fact that you believe that again, is not so...personally I would not do that in a professional manner.

Please open your eyes to the fact that, that this is a text...hence sms.

If you feel offended well....im not saying sorry, since you've clearly taken this to seriously.

Again it was to be humorous...if that point has not got to you in the wake of bbm4all in support of bb...well you've missed out.

My opinion is mine as yours is, your comments towards me are actually more childish, than the "funny" post itself.

Don't take things so serious...just roll with it, if you like it...that's cool, if you dont...than you don't, I doubt you need to say anything degrading past the point of disliking the sms.

Posted via CB10
    Carterbits likes this.
    10-30-13 06:47 PM
    Love it lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 06:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just to point out your last point can be considered a threat to a person...be careful what you post...my background knowledge is correct when I say again, be careful what you say on social media.

Your entitled to your opinion, I respect that. But just a friendly reminder.

Aside from that, have a wonderful day!
    And don't forget BBM4ALL lol.

Posted via CB10
    ATMJOE likes this.
    10-30-13 06:56 PM
    Your sms is just fine. What you do with your phone and contacts is your business.

I was trying to use an exaggerated point to demonstrate how inappropriate the previous poster's "fire you" rant was. Maybe this was lost in translation.

Anyway, rest assured that time travel is not in my wheelhouse so even if I truly felt that way, your lineage is safe. This Internets comes with a disclaimer.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:26 PM
    Kind of dumb to worry about being professional with family and friends.

I thought this was funny. I wouldn't take this route but it's still funny.

Posted with my Q10
    10-31-13 02:56 AM