Having browsed BBMe threads, I'm not seeing a sure fire way to download/or a 'source' to get BBMe on my BB10 Passport. Any offers or do I have to switch to BB Android?
    04-29-19 11:08 AM
    Having browsed BBMe threads, I'm not seeing a sure fire way to download/or a 'source' to get BBMe on my BB10 Passport. Any offers or do I have to switch to BB Android?
    You upgrade from within the app, but you will need a full-blown enterprise account for that - at around $40/yr.
    04-29-19 11:46 AM
    I use the standard BBM on my Passport and I am conneted with my BBMe (using my one and only BB ID) -but with limitations (no groups etc.)
    04-29-19 12:44 PM
    HOWEVER, BBMe on BB10 does not support BBMe prosumer sign in at the moment.
    Thank you for clearing this out. Will this change in the near future?
    04-29-19 09:11 PM
    Thank you for clearing this out. Will this change in the near future?
    Apologies, I didn't want to leave you without an answer... I do not know whether this will change in the future.
    05-01-19 11:28 PM
    BBMe version on BB10 does support MPoP (multiple points of presense u.e. ability to sign from multiple devices).
    HOWEVER, BBMe on BB10 does not support BBMe prosumer sign in at the moment.
    When you say "prosumer", is that basically what I am? A consumer trying to use BBMe? You know, instead of an actual enterprise?

And as Conite said, I would need to pay for the actual $40/year?
    05-09-19 09:20 PM
    When you say "prosumer", is that basically what I am? A consumer trying to use BBMe? You know, instead of an actual enterprise?

And as Conite said, I would need to pay for the actual $40/year?
    Correct - "at the moment". Perhaps that will change.
    05-09-19 09:37 PM
    Correct - "at the moment". Perhaps that will change.
    Ok. So I will upgrade the BBM on my BB Motion to BBMe since it will die at the end of the month anyways. And all the BBM accounts I have on my spare devices, like my Leap and Z10 can stay on regular BBMc until... end of 2019. Then we'll see what happens.
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    05-09-19 09:57 PM
    I use the standard BBM on my Passport and I am conneted with my BBMe (using my one and only BB ID) -but with limitations (no groups etc.)
    Why do you have limitations?
    05-10-19 11:37 PM
    Why do you have limitations?
    On BB10 BBM all my contacts from BBMe are synchronised, but no groups and no chats. If I use it I am kicked out on my other devices. I can turn back to them after re-login, but my BB10 chats are not synchronised. So I prefer using it on Android and Windows.
    05-11-19 07:26 AM
    Another question about BBMe. I guess you can only have one account per Google Play Account/Subscription. Not per BBID.

I have two BBIDs. I had one per Android device that I own. But both use the same Google Play Account. So whenever I tried logging into BBMe on each Android device (using different BBID), it would log out my other device.

Can anyone confirm?

Note 1: I do realize that I can use the same BBMe account on multiple devices.
    Note 2: I had already previously made another BBMe account on my spare iOS device. Mostly because I wanted to test what it was like messaging BBMe to BBMe. I also have spare BB10 devices to try BB10 BBM to BBMe.
    05-12-19 09:29 PM
    You can only have one account per Google account - there's no support for family style subscriptions as far as I can tell.
    05-13-19 11:02 AM
    You can only have one account per Google account - there's no support for family style subscriptions as far as I can tell.
    Perhaps within the full Enterprise version??
    05-13-19 11:10 AM
63 123