I love bbm but I use whatsapp more then bbm with friends and family cuz whatsapp gives a great feature of sending multiple photos and photos can be downloaded without accepting or waiting for other party to accept

Bbm is going to supprt these features soon?

I know whatsapp sents you the cropped photos but it's still great feature and I know atleast 8 people not using bbm in their BlackBerry 10 devices just cuz of these features

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 10:12 AM
    Personally I like the idea of not having stuff pushed to my BBM without me giving approval. As for "is it ever going to happen" there is no one who can answer you that unless they work for BlackBerry. I beta test every new BBM that's out there and I haven't seen it yet.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    05-30-14 06:57 PM
    I agree with Jaydee on this. Having no control over receiving stuff I have no interest in, is not something I relish. If I want to see a hi res pic I will ask for it, alternatively, this can be semi accomplished using BBM groups. Still 1 pic at a time, but it does have some merit.
    05-30-14 07:40 PM
    Some people may have issue with automatically receiving photos and using up their data.

Then again if we can add 8 people what are we waiting for?

The BlackBerry turnaround begins!

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 07:44 PM
    I understand the concern but what if we allow certain people in our contact to send photos without our approval? And I know many people who don't really care about photos being sent to them since these guys are social media freaks )
    I work in different country and my family sends me photos of my kids and there is time difference of almost 10 hours so whatsapp s feature is kind of handy. Wish it was hi res photos
    And at least being able to send multiple photos is must for bbm if you ask me

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 11:46 PM
    I think the idea of giving some contacts permission or not to push media over BBM is good. I don't know how feasible this is concerning the BBM servers but I think that could work.

What I really miss is the possibility to display shared pictures within a BBM chat. I've been looking for a picture that someone has sent me over BBM recently and couldn't find it. It is annoying to scroll up all through the conversation in order to find it.
    05-31-14 06:36 PM