I've just received this fake broadcast messages, please don't pass on:

Bbm is shutting down at. 12:00. 0clock tonight if you don?t broadcast this you?ll loose your contact. Message from Jim Balsamic (CEO of RIM. Blackberry) we have had an over usage of user names on Blackberry Messenger. We are requesting all users to forward this message to their entire contact list. If you do not forward this message, we will take it as your account is invalid and it will be deleted within the next 48 hours.Please DO NOT ignore this message or blackberry will no longer recognise your pin. If you wish to re-activate your account after it has been deleted, a charge of 25.00 will be added to your monthly bill. We are also aware of the issue involving the pictures updates not showing. We are working diligently at fixing this problem and it will be up and running as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation from the blackberry team!

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 08:14 PM
    hahahahahaah @ Jim Balsamic
    10-28-13 08:16 PM
    Jim Balsamic is back lol, last I've seen him was (I believe) 2010.

Yet another reason they should just be done with broadcast messages...
    10-28-13 08:17 PM
    The obvious clue is the spelling of Jim "Balsamic" instead of Balsillie. Delete these messages and DO NOT pass on in any form. That includes messages saying you've won something unless you know the source.
    10-28-13 08:54 PM
    Fake broadcast  messages going around-img_00000575.png

Let's just nip this in the budd

CB10'n it.....via my Z
    10-28-13 09:12 PM
    OMG who would believe that?? SMH!

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 09:14 PM
    OMG who would believe that?? SMH!
    Judging on how far they spread, a lot of people. It's so riddled with spelling mistakes that it's clearly a hoax. Besides, what kind of company communicates with its customers that way?

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 09:35 PM
    Haven't seen one of these in a long time. Made me laugh when I read it here. I never received this broadcast but I'm not surprised someone has put one these broadcasts out. I bet it will fool many android and iPhone users. Good thing @bbm put a tweet out.

BlackBerry for life. Kick'n it with my Z10.
    10-28-13 09:56 PM
    I am too busy helping a Nigerian heiress claim her millions of US Dollars of which she gives me 40% just for using my bank to care about such things.
    And after that I am heir to another fortune , and a couple of women emailed me saying how hot they think I am and wanna meet up. they must be telepathic because I never post pics or met them.

There is just so much going on in cyber world!!!! , I will deal with these when I have seen the flying pig races in cloud cuckoo land.

Half of what you see in cyberworld is wrong and three quarters lies while 105% of statistics are totally fabricated,, and this still doesn't look like Kansas Toto.,,
    10-28-13 10:09 PM
    I am too busy helping a Nigerian heiress claim her millions of US Dollars of which she gives me 40% just for using my bank to care about such things.
    And after that I am heir to another fortune , and a couple of women emailed me saying how hot they think I am and wanna meet up. they must be telepathic because I never post pics or met them.

There is just so much going on in cyber world!!!! , I will deal with these when I have seen the flying pig races in cloud cuckoo land.

Half of what you see in cyberworld is wrong and three quarters lies while 105% of statistics are totally fabricated,, and this still doesn't look like Kansas Toto.,,
    "105% of statistics are totally fabricated".

HAHEHEHEHIIHIIHEEEEE!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 10:20 PM