11-13-13 01:12 PM
    Wow, I'm not sure what FB is trying to do any more after their IPO.
    11-13-13 01:41 PM
    Wow, I'm not sure what FB is trying to do any more after their IPO.
    Make money?
    11-13-13 03:55 PM
    Make money?
    Their IPO was weak, they paid $1B for instagram, and now looking to spend $3b for snapchat... I dunno more and more people hate on FB, just like a ton of people jumped off twitter when APN launched. Lots of people have left FB for G+, don't think snapchat is gonna bring them back, just my personal opinion, but that's a lot of money going out.
    11-13-13 04:14 PM
    FB

I have not seen one AD on my FB App not clicked on an AD and never bought anything on FB. A great free announcement board for my uncles birthday lol

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 05:02 PM
    Their IPO was weak, they paid $1B for instagram, and now looking to spend $3b for snapchat... I dunno more and more people hate on FB, just like a ton of people jumped off twitter when APN launched. Lots of people have left FB for G+, don't think snapchat is gonna bring them back, just my personal opinion, but that's a lot of money going out.
    All of Wall Street must know something you don't.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 05:03 PM
    Oh I know what it is !
    Paid up advertising by corporations for the desktop and tablets on the hope it ramps up to mobile. Plus add QE fluff money everywhere and you have a website company that the demographics is getting older and Instagram can get scary for consumer products advertising equals a FB market cap bigger then Royal Bank + Great West Life Insurance put together !

Posted via CB10
    notafanboy likes this.
    11-13-13 06:01 PM
    What is APN?

I am not aware of anyone I personally know (or anyone they know) who actually uses Google+ for anything more than Photo Backup.

I do know a lot of forum dwellers that go there to argue about tech and stuff, though, and I heard it's popular among photographers though from my reading on those forums they tend to prefer other services to host and share their photos...

P.S. Facebook's new Messenger update is kind of nice :-)
    11-14-13 09:41 AM
    CNBC reported today Snap Chat refused $4B for a web based hackable messenger site !

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 06:06 AM
    It is HUGE with the teenie boppers....

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:31 PM