I have had a few friends who has installed BBM on their Android or iOS devices. Upon installing it they will recommend them to add their friends who already have BBM or to invite their friends to download BBM.

At That point of time Everyone will say "NO I don't want to invite my friends"

Sometime down the road they will delete BBM because they say "Nobody use BBM "

I'm just trying to understand why do people refuse to add their friends on BBM & then delete BBM because they say they have no friends using it. Are any of you out there? Please let me know. I'm honestly trying to understand.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 04:04 AM
    Because they have other means to contact their friends?

Posted from the 'Classy' Classic!
    01-17-15 04:57 AM
    Because they think it will be embarrassing if someone knew that they are using BBM..
    To them and their friends BBM is an ancient tech..
    01-17-15 05:05 AM
    Because they think it will be embarrassing if someone knew that they are using BBM..
    To them and their friends BBM is an ancient tech..
    Well, seeing how slow the picture receiving is and no 'recent emoticons' and no emoji it is ancient! People want that, it makes the messenger a messenger where you can text quickly and not searching for the emoticons over and over again.

01-17-15 08:39 AM
    The thing is these people have not heard of let alone use BBM... so how do they know that it is ancient?

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 08:57 AM
    Well, at least BBM gives a choice from the beginning. I felt the same way about WhatsApp when it first came on the scene. I downloaded it and it asked for permissions to add my contacts list and I immediately deleted it. I think with the many updates that may have changed now with options, but there were no options back at that time.

So, I can relate to them I guess.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 12:49 PM