There are a lot of my friend using Windows phone os. I hope that Blackberry will develop a bbm version for windows phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    12-17-13 06:33 AM
    Not before a while, that is only assuming they decide to do it... which I doubt

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 06:40 AM
    Yep, couple of my very good friends are on WP and I want them to be on BBM ASAP! Mr.Chen - listening ears ?
    12-17-13 06:42 AM
    I don't know the reason BlackBerry have never mentioned to the developing BBM for windows phone os. The community of wp is bigger and bigger.

12-17-13 11:13 AM
    I'm pretty sure Blackberry tweeted BBM was coming to WP "in the coming weeks" or something, shortly after it came out for Android and iOS.

Haven't heard any real news since.

I do know you cannot get access to pre recorded video on WP, without special API's from Microsoft. May or may not be 1 issue. Who knows. I'm sure Blackberry is in no hurry to get it on WP.
    12-17-13 09:14 PM
    No native skype for BlackBerry means no BBM for WP

Posted via CB10
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    12-17-13 10:38 PM
    No native skype for BlackBerry means no BBM for WP

Posted via CB10

BB is no condition to play that game. They'll rather take a port than nothing at all. Microsoft is MASSIVE. Its like you're saying that BB didn't accept money by Microsoft to make an app WP just because of a ported Skype app

12-18-13 01:59 AM
    BB is no condition to play that game. They'll rather take a port than nothing at all. Microsoft is MASSIVE. Its like you're saying that BB didn't accept money by Microsoft to make an app WP just because of a ported Skype app

I thought it was different. BlackBerry wanted a native skype app but I believe MS refused. Similarly I think BlackBerry may have refused to build a native windows app. We might never know the story.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 08:10 AM
    Maybe the windowshone os have some limitation and do not allow some features of bbm, I think so.

12-18-13 09:04 AM
    The BBM team could be developing one as we speak. Who knows?

With Windows Phone now commanding around 10% of Europe, they should be.
    12-18-13 10:13 AM
    I have heart that Mr.Chen said that bbm for wp is up coming..

05-04-14 10:15 AM
    Guys, read the articles online. BBM is coming to Windows Phones! Last I read they were releasing it this summer. Now, with that said, BlackBerry has been pretty good about keeping promises lately but this is still BlackBerry soooo..... Let's just wait and see.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD