01-28-14 02:15 PM
87 ... 234
tools
    It Work, It Works!!!

iPod 1 Ė 4Th Generation, iOS 6.1.3, NOT Jailbroken
    iPod 2 Ė 4Th Generation, iOS 6.0.1, Jailbroken

The original BBM from apple didnít work, but the updated one does.

Thanks to the great people on this forum , wish I could remember the users name that posted how to get the app on the iPod, they deserve HUGE thanks!!

Download BBM through iTunes on your computer

Find and download ďi-Fun BoxĒ ( my version is 2.7 ) and open

Connect iPod, when iFunBox connects to the iPod select iFunbox Classic tab at top and then select Install App (just below the Find More Apps tab)

Locate and select the downloaded BBM file
    C:\Users\*yourusernamehere*\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications\BBM1.0.3.ipa

Click Open and wait, it takes a long time even after itís at 100%, it will tell you when the install was successful.

Bad news
    *When you sync your iPod to iTunes it deletes the app. I had to reinstall it after syncing but the contacts come back, we donít sync often so no big deal.
    *Iím not a expert, fumbled my way through this.
    11-08-13 11:44 PM
    Thanks! I just downloaded it onto my two daughters Ipod 4th generation devices.
    11-11-13 03:18 PM
    Hey BBM might be officially coming to the iPod touch!

BBM Coming to Wi-Fi Only iPads and iPod Touch Devices Within 24 Hours? http://www.berryreview.com/2013/11/1...thin-24-hours/

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 10:43 AM
    All that work to get BBM on my kids iPod's and now it available through the app store LOL

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 02:55 PM
    All that work to get BBM on my kids iPod's and now it available through the app store LOL

Posted via CB10
    Loool tell me about it

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 03:13 PM
    Isn't working on my 4G Jailbroken for some reason

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 03:15 PM
    Now its available for ipod and ipad
    11-14-13 08:11 PM
    Now its available for ipod and ipad
    Excellent! Just installed it on my sons iPod. Its working good.
    11-14-13 09:35 PM
    Just installed it on our iPod 4Gen. Everything but the Playbook now. Darn it bbry, you should throw those guys a bone, they ran bb10 beta for you for free.
    Last edited by CairnsRock; 11-15-13 at 02:53 PM.
    11-14-13 10:54 PM
    I have it installed and working on my ASUS MeMO HD Pad 7" 16GB Android 4.2, even though it does work, it does have lag.

ASUS MeMO HD Pad 7" 16GB Android 4.2 Tablet With MediaTek MT8125 Processor - Blue : Android Tablets - Future Shop

I think BBM only REQUIRES gps to operate.
    Hey MobileMadness002

Purchased a Asus Memo Pad 8" for my mother, would like some feedback if you don't mind.

How is BBM working on the Asus Memo Pad now, have you updated it to the newest version? Also is it available via the Playstore now or still just apk install?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 11:37 PM
    Does anyone know if BBM will be available for an iPod as well as iPhones? My son has an iPod Touch and it would be a great way to chat with him vs. sending him an email. Thanks!
    This is crazy and I hope BB is paying attention. Finally got BBM working on my iPod 4G. So what you say?
    Well I have a BB 9320 Curve with no data package as I live where their is very little cell coverage, at least too little to justify the 15 dollar surcharge for data package to work on my BB phone. Well that is ok because I have a wifi only BB playbook but we all know, no BBM for Playbook. Well I got an android Galaxy tab 3 for Christmas and downloaded BBM but guess what.......................doesn't work on tablets so final checked Apple store on my old iPod touch and guess you know what happened. So now get Blackberry BBM for free over wifi on my Apple ipod, something impossible on my wifi Playbook and too expensive on my BB phone. Blackberry moves in mysterious ways.
    Have a great day.
    01-27-14 09:49 AM
    This is crazy and I hope BB is paying attention. Finally got BBM working on my iPod 4G. So what you say?
    Well I have a BB 9320 Curve with no data package as I live where their is very little cell coverage, at least too little to justify the 15 dollar surcharge for data package to work on my BB phone. Well that is ok because I have a wifi only BB playbook but we all know, no BBM for Playbook. Well I got an android Galaxy tab 3 for Christmas and downloaded BBM but guess what.......................doesn't work on tablets so final checked Apple store on my old iPod touch and guess you know what happened. So now get Blackberry BBM for free over wifi on my Apple ipod, something impossible on my wifi Playbook and too expensive on my BB phone. Blackberry moves in mysterious ways.
    Have a great day.
    If you want it on your Galaxy tab 3 you should be able to side load it. Installed it on an Asus Memo Pad 8 and it works pretty well.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 02:15 PM
87 ... 234