Bought a google Nexus 7 at Christmas, installed BBM (no voice or vid) and shipped it out to my Mom. As I don't have the device here and can't find an info on the net I was wondering if someone can tell me if BBM voice or video works with the Nexus 7? Would be so much nicer then having to use skype!

Thanks,

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 06:36 PM
    You'll probably notice if so, if when you're BBM with her you would see on the top right hand corner the voice icon lit in green.

Posted via CB10, on Z30-5, from the USA. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.
    You'll probably notice if so, if when you're BBM with her you would see on the top right hand corner the voice icon lit in green.

08-17-14 07:02 PM
    Exactly...it's not green but thought maybe there was a newer version by now. If I had the tablet I could check...she wouldn't have a clue...

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 07:06 PM
    Well, I just asked my son, but he can't even download it. It says not supported. Sorry.

08-17-14 07:14 PM
    Yes, I remember it was not a straightforward download....I somehow got it but seemed complicated. All the other apps from the google play store were simple.

Thanks,

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 07:18 PM
    Bought a google Nexus 7 at Christmas, installed BBM (no voice or vid) and shipped it out to my Mom. As I don't have the device here and can't find an info on the net I was wondering if someone can tell me if BBM voice or video works with the Nexus 7? Would be so much nicer then having to use skype!

Thanks,

Posted via CB10
    I don't believe BBM Video will. Work an it hasn't been released on iPhone or Android yet, but if you have the latest version of BBM you should have BBM Voice it appears as a little icon on the top right hand corner if it's green your good to go! If it's grey no dice, it means the person you are trying to contact is out of range for the purposes of BBM Voice.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 08:14 AM